List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the club stops keep floating around with no direction. Commit dammit. Not good enough to compete. Not bad enough to get a top pick.

No. most people are not on hundreds of thousand dollar contracts per year as a professional sports person, who sign relatively short term contracts which dictate where they live.
These guys are not working at Bunnings and feel like a sea change.

What has how much they earn got to do with their right to choose where they live? They may be choosing to actually earn less to live in their city of choice. Why do people think players should not have the right to choose who they play for?

What has how much they earn got to do with their right to choose where they live? They may be choosing to actually earn less to live in their city of choice. Why do people think players should not have the right to choose who they play for?
A contract is a voluntary arrangement between two or more parties that is enforceable at law as a binding legal agreement. Contract is a branch of the law of obligations in jurisdictions of the civil law tradition. A contract arises when the parties agree that there is an agreement.

Yeap can confirm this, trying to get swanny for a couple on the back end of the year for kilcunda.

Panther Caff back at Hade Ave, nice.

Swanny would trump some of the other cameos from the like of Phil Krakouer, Doc Wheildon, Wonaeamirri and Jurrah.

Will have to get down there if he plays, give him a good farewell.

Wait a minute if he's that "depressed" he won't be able to play AFL for another club? Sounds like the biggest load of B.S to me. This is all to do with gettin away from our toxic eniron

The Grundy trade would hurt the club and if Moore was going then people might actually wake up and realise we need change down there. It doesn't take Darcy Moore seeking a trade to see that but I'm saying for those so blind it just might, then again they may just make up the same excuses.
Social support makes up a pretty important part of therapy for cases of depression. If it is depression in Marsh's case, then the go home factor can be huge.
It could be bullshit but basing on your opinion on the 'playing' factor is indicative of a lack of understanding of depression unless you're just after a reaction. Well done, you got one but probably not the one you were after.

A contract is a voluntary arrangement between two or more parties that is enforceable at law as a binding legal agreement. Contract is a branch of the law of obligations in jurisdictions of the civil law tradition. A contract arises when the parties agree that there is an agreement.

And contracts can be voided voluntarily by both parties. Happens all the time in all walks of life.

Brown to Saints. Done deal. Bridges burnt with Collingwood. Relationship irreparable.

As a RFA we could still match any offer from Saints if we needed/wanted to. Probably the way to go as he then either stays or if the Saints still want him they will need to trade for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why should that prevent them from also choosing where they live? Some I suspect will actually take less pay for that honour. Players aren't slaves for **** sake.
No s**t they aren't slaves, they are elite sports people being handsomely paid for playing a professional sport.....relocating to join a club comes with the territory.

Has anyone ever met or know of Thatsgold? I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back