List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panic Stations.....Arghhhh!
No not really.
Keeffe comes in for frost.12 Months out of the game and still hasn't shown anything to be best 22 - backwards
Marsh only a kid, easily replaced. With who - pick 65 - backwards
Nat browns position is probably the easiest to play as a pure FB. Any delisted or VFL player can play that role if required. Look at Hartley this year.
Pies didn't match the Saints offer (to force trade) as saints only have pick 50 & 86. Again, Nathan Brown 130 AFL matches, premiership player, rising star nominee - again, which VFL player do we easily replace him with
They (Saints) have to make 3 selections and have traded their 1st out, meaning the have to use 50. 86 is not worth the trade (no points)
Ease up everybody it's not all that bad, we only need to rookie list a VFL fullback or get his brother Mitch for nothing if he wants to carpool in with his misses.
Whilst I'm at it, I for one don't want Rockliff. An accumulator only, could get Barlow cheap if we wanted that.

Don't think it's as simple as you make out, it's easy to say just find a Hartley type but there's plenty that have been picked up that haven't worked.

Who knows.. all yet to be tested really (Luke Ball aside). So you are saying he wanted out regardless.. i.e .. it wasn't for the $$$ that he has left. So why did he want out so badly in your opinion?
No I think it was the dollars and years but once it has been refused by the club in the first place I think he would take it as I am not wanted so would prefer to continue at the saints who were happy to pay that price.

Think the difference is once the club refused him a better deal in the first place he would be set on leaving.

That's what I mean tell me the alternatives otherwise your scoring system doesn't mean anything.
I could spend some time of my life giving you all the available alternatives... or you could just take it for a given that there were some... that were better. You also have to bear in mind that it is not the full time well paid occupation of most Bigfooty posters to be recruiters.

Your totally right mate, unless we have a plan that no one at the moment can see comming ie corr,tolmisson or stewart. Or at least 2 out of the 3.
Considering we have have given mayne and wells 3yr contracts why not brown?
He can't kick!!! He is to slow and probably wanted to much money.

We get rid of Brown who's been called on a spud on this board all year and then we're happy to bring in O'Shea? Jesus Christ.

Chase Tom Rockliff and make him have a year like Toby Greene did last year.
Chase Eric Mackenzie and there's the backline sorted.
Chase Ricky Henderson and that's the the half back line sorted.
^ What the Collingwood FC should be doing.
There is a reason why ADL doesnt want Henderson and no other Free Agency offers got offered.. Over-rated

Well you have Ramsey and Schranberg and Langdon coming back from ACL's.

Sinclair has had Concuisson Problems.

Keeffe been off 2 Years for being a Drug Cheat

Smith in his 2nd Season.

Goldsack has had Injury Problems.

Does not Feel me with Confidence
We only have two defenders who have played consistently good football in the AFL, and one of them has serious durability concerns.

No I think it was the dollars and years but once it has been refused by the club in the first place I think he would take it as I am not wanted so would prefer to continue at the saints who were happy to pay that price.

Think the difference is once the club refused him a better deal in the first place he would be set on leaving.
really.. you don't think he'd understand the club has it's salary cap and it's interests to look after and that there's a dance to be danced in these things. You must think Nate is a very old-fashioned sensitive sentimental soul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How would you guys rate your trade period out of 10 so far?
Just curious.
Rockliff rates it a 3 out of 10.
I am loving it, GoT Collingwood style where each day a main player is unceremoniously removed from the board. Can't wait for the next season.
The main body of fans is changing trousers. Again. When they said Gubby should be do everything possible to get us back on track, they certainly didn't expected this. The safe road to nowhere has become a small trail through a treacherous mountain range with not much room for error and not for the faint hearted. Of which there are many...

Don't think it's as simple as you make out, it's easy to say just find a Hartley type but there's plenty that have been picked up that haven't worked.
Browns rising star was in what year playing against what player? Jon Brown? 130 games, yep; premiership player - only as presti was injured.
He is slow, a poor kick and a defensive player only. The old school full back. You are talking him up too much, almost what Cloke was at his peak. These players are dead wood.
He can easily be replaced.

I honestly think the Pies should just save up and chase Fyfe come the end of the season next year. Do absolutely anything and everything they can to attain Fyfe. Just imagine that midfield. Adam Treloar, Scott Pendlebury, Steele Sidebottom, Taylor Adams and Nat Fyfe. Pwoaaaaaaaah.

Chase Tom Rockliff and make him have a year like Toby Greene did last year. No
Chase Eric Mackenzie and there's the backline sorted. Cooked
Chase Ricky Henderson and that's the the half back line sorted. Maynard, Howe, Varcoe, Scharenberg, Ramsey, Sinclair..
^ What the Collingwood FC should be doing.

Rockliff rates it a 3 out of 10.
I am loving it, GoT Collingwood style where each day a main player is unceremoniously removed from the board. Can't wait for the next season.
The main body of fans is changing trousers. Again. When they said Gubby should be do everything possible to get us back on track, they certainly didn't expected this. The safe road to nowhere has become a small trail through a treacherous mountain range with not much room for error and not for the faint hearted. Of which there are many...
there's an admission in this Picaboo..... whose track were we on before Gubby came? Care to fess up?

Some companies (clubs) never become what they can be because they don't like change.
Well that's true
Brizzy Lions
Carlton blues and will always have the blues
Gold Coast culture

Good example with what I'm saying is the Bulldogs
Leadership is represented all around and not from the top
I know this as I have saved a couple of companies from Voluntary administration
Only the The tax laws saved them from
Extinction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad