List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpieBrute ... your thoughts on midget throwing please.

I got to say I'm all for it. I thought when Clint Jones lit up a dwarf he was certainly onto something. Great entertainment. I think the Pied Piper was really onto something with the throwing of Blair into the ruck, literally, and out of a cannon for entertainment value. Too bad I spat my tea out on my laptop as I read it.

I know you told me previously doodles that you have a midget pr0n fetish, so no need to ask you where you stand on this topic. :handok:

He's a massive kick. Not sure on accuracy as I haven't watched closely enough but can kick them 60+ which is handy if we need to kick over a zone.

One of the Melbourne supporters earlier in the thread rated his kicking accuracy highly. Reckons he will takeover from Howe with the kick ins.

Just saw Prestia's press conference.

"Part of the reason I have come to Richmond is their list. I can't wait to play alongside the likes of Cotchin, Martin, ...... those type of guys "

So awkward. Couldn't even think of anyone else to say haha.

O'Meara was apparently really excited to play with Mitchell and Lewis too - whoops!

One of the Melbourne supporters earlier in the thread rated his kicking accuracy highly. Reckons he will takeover from Howe with the kick ins.
Will be good to get Howe on the right end of the kick ins. And of course if North take Marley off us, it can only be a good thing from the kick ins.

Although I thought Maynard made good inroads this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cloke, Marsh and Williams I think would all be De-Listed and Witts and Frost might sign a 1 year deal

Frost would get to the Lions via PSD pick 2 and
Witts to GC via PSD pick 4.

This is why we hold such a poor hand at the trade table this year and are likely to get shafted with fairly ordinary compensation. You don't get a lot for uncontracted fringe players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need to do some unpredictable things next year .. I'd like to see Howe played in the ruck .. Great entertainment to see him fly for a speccie 50+ times a game .. And I'd like to see Blair thrown in the ruck (& I mean literally thrown into the air by 2 teammates to contest the hit out, like they do in rugby) .. we need to throw our players around more ... and if we can't throw Blair out of our team then the next best thing would be to turn him into a human cannonball ..

Add some dwarf tossing to the ballet program - could work.

Anyone know why frost and brown wanted to leave? Once brown left surely frost knew he would be getting a game every week?
Would probably have to do with a 3 year offer from the Lions.
He wouldn't have got anything like that from us.
Good on him if you ask me.

Frost would get to the Lions via PSD pick 2 and
Witts to GC via PSD pick 4.

This is why we hold such a poor hand at the trade table this year and are likely to get shafted with fairly ordinary compensation. You don't get a lot for uncontracted fringe players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Then we are Trying to Trade in 2 Contracted Players

So we could have 6 trades done tomorrow.
1. Cloke to Dogs
2. Frost to Bris
3. Witts to GC.
4. Williams to North
5. WHE to Coll
6. Dunn to Coll
Surely thats some sort of record.

Looks Like it and I say most of them done inside 30 Minutes of Each Other

Given that it's getting late and we could very well get nothing for 'em - would we be happy with Williams/Black and Marsh/Barlow swaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back