List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

From the afl site:
Player manager Paul Connors -

On Williams: “I don’t think he will be. I think he’ll find a home. North or Brisbane, we’re working through that right now. Marley’s been up to see Brisbane … it will be Brisbane or North Melbourne by the end of 2 o’clock.

On Will Hoskin-Elliott - “It’s in-principle we’ve agreed. It’s good for Will, good for Collingwood. Great player, good young man, pleased for Will.

On Eric Mackenzie: “He’s an Eagle. A happy Eagle too."
Left me wondering the difference between start of and end of 2 o'clock!

He's a good player but had a bad year.

Forgotabout him leaves us light in defence.

I never rated him but we should have tried harder to get rid of him last year, would have saved us this years first round pick.

Now he is, was massively overrated in his first year.

I'd say Cloke but most of the board hate him.

Agree on Witts but he was contracted and didn't want to leave. This is where some power balance needs to be brought in.

Black for 92 is the final nail in the coffin. Surely we could have looked at that.

Perhaps the fact I am disappointed we didn't get Stewart, Black or Vardy is an indication how far we've fallen. Last year we would have had no room for 2nd rate forwards....now I'm just desperate for anything.

Dont worry fellow magpie supporters.... we have a long memory and any dealings with the bulldogs in the future we will remember which end of the cucumber we were on!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back