List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

6a00d83451b80969e200e55067bb678833-640wi.jpg

The list composition of this board.....

3% men
1% women
96% Huge, sooky, sooky lalas

Black for 92 is the final nail in the coffin. Surely we could have looked at that.

Perhaps the fact I am disappointed we didn't get Stewart, Black or Vardy is an indication how far we've fallen. Last year we would have had no room for 2nd rate forwards....now I'm just desperate for anything.
To me they are all just list cloggers that we don't need. Black, had one good season, hasn't featured for North in the last couple of seasons. Stewart, while tall is not a KPF for his height. He will struggle. And Vardy hasn't been the same since all his injury troubles. He couldn't get near it in the VFL, don't think he'll live up to his potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems average tall key forwards are worthless this year, how odd.

It can't be great for Cloke's confidence to see that he is basically regarded as worthless, its been a heavy fall from grace for the big fella and I feel sorry for the big goof ball as he is a good guy.

I just feel that the Dogs is absolutely the wrong team for him and it will in fact mean his career is over quicker, which is a shame.

This to a degree has been forced upon him and I don't think we played our hand well by having all that ugly business out in the open (similar to Rockliff). I think the way Dawes was off loaded was the template to use, Melbourne though they were getting a bargain.

It's between us and Geelong as the worse performed in this trade period. I'd say Hawks as well but they got Mitchell.
Nah, Hawks comfortably, especially if they miss O'Meara. They gave away their two best players for nothing so they could fit in Vickery lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 Part 4 - The Final Day: Sailing into the abyss ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back