Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But apparently I fabricated it to create drama, or some such thing… 🙄
You did and look at how far it's got! See what happens when you tattletail? It grows legs, then wings, and all too often becomes the nucleus of a media conspiracy. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. Play with fire and the fire then plays with you.

Kaneo, Damo, Caro, Robbo, Kingy, Carey, Macca, Gazza, Richo, Watto, Ralphy ALL of them just waiting (finger poised) to unload their "I told you they weren't good enough" headlines and stories after the Swans win another home game! If that's not enough motivation to keep them all waiting another week....I dunno what is!

Go Pies

You did and look at how far it's got! See what happens when you tattletail? It grows legs, then wings, and all too often becomes the nucleus of a media conspiracy. I hope you have learned a valuable lesson. Play with fire and the fire then plays with you.
Yes, clearly this is all my fault. I have fuelled the media conspiracy and made the conspiracy materialise in to reality. Jonbe will be thrilled to have another reason to trash talk me while hiding behind his ignore function.

Kaneo, Damo, Caro, Robbo, Kingy, Carey, Macca, Gazza, Richo, Watto, Ralphy ALL of them just waiting (finger poised) to unload their "I told you they weren't good enough" headlines and stories after the Swans win another home game! If that's not enough motivation to keep them all waiting another week....I dunno what is!

Go Pies

Kaneo - I reckon he’s been pretty respectful of us so far. Reckons we are the most exciting team to watch, but just isn’t convinced about us yet - which is not unreasonable

Damo - expect a “Collingwood in crisis” headline from him if we lose.

Caro - admin side of the game is her bag, doubt she even takes her own tips seriously

Robbo - c’mon, he’ll say “I’ll told you so!” no matter the result, the bloke flip flops all the time because he can’t remember what he said 5 minutes ago. (He needs help)

Gazza - see Kaneo

The rest … yeah, probably

Yes, clearly this is all my fault. I have fuelled the media conspiracy and made the conspiracy materialise in to reality. Jonbe will be thrilled to have another reason to trash talk me while hiding behind his ignore function.
I am sure you will find solace in Oscar Wilde's wisdom - '“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Whether he plays or not, I reckon you'll be at the centre of a few private and public BF thoughts!

warning red button GIF by Percolate Galactic

Carlton are full of tools but didn't get it done - it's a tricky world out there.

I know. I'm not saying I think Sydney will win or anything

I'm saying I can understand why they have some confidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why all the secrecy about DeGoey being injured?The club most have known that he wasn’t playing on Friday night,yet they still named him in the final team.What’s the point in trying to hide his injury,the truth always comes out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back