Game Day Collingwood v Sydney SCG Sun 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he'll be out for another 4 weeks?! I was hoping Apex would be proved wrong but alas his credibility and integrity remain intact while our season's hopes are dashed.

Suicide Samurai GIF

Why all the secrecy about DeGoey being injured?The club most have known that he wasn’t playing on Friday night,yet they still named him in the final team.What’s the point in trying to hide his injury,the truth always comes out in the end.
Can only hope it’s minor and they gave him every chance to get up. Just didn’t quite get there

and probably next week as well
and the week after, and the week after that, then yet another week, and another. What happened to the days, when after grand finals, the real men of the competition revealed that they'd played for months with broken bones, twisted ligaments or punctured organs? What's wrong with shooting De Goey up with pain killer and pushing out on to the ground to play his role? Rinse and repeat.

Why all the secrecy about DeGoey being injured?The club most have known that he wasn’t playing on Friday night,yet they still named him in the final team.What’s the point in trying to hide his injury,the truth always comes out in the end.
Trying to delay it to confuse Sydney? Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for doubting you Apex36. We are all losers with this news though.
Every ****ing year it's 2 campaigners in particular that are injured. Our run with injuries has actually been good except for the same few players.
You could not tell me with a straight face that we'll win this game, you would need an imagination off the charts to even picture it. It's just too hard now.
****ing hate Sydney the campaigners

I'm still confident of winning, I reckon we can adapt our style to the SCG. I reckon Johnson and Mihocek will kick 4 each. Bring it on I say
The ball won't get past the middle without De Goey wrestling it from the contest. Johnson and Mihochek will have to visit the backline if they want kicks.

Losing today wouldn’t be a disaster as long as we beat Carlton and finish 4th.

If we finish 4th we play the Cats off a bye at the G. If we win that then we likely play Brisbane in the PF at the MCG and the next week play the winner of the other prelim, likely Swans vs Cats at the SCG.

I think we’d go in favourites against Brisbane and the Swans at the G, and there’s no better time to play Geelong than in a QF after a week off!

Brisbane is the 2nd least confident team I'd back us against with Dogs the number 1 to avoid.
Geelong and Melbourne we are 50/50.

See how we go vs Swanettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back