Game Day Collingwood vs GWS, MCG Saturday 10/04 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our list isn’t the best, but it’s certainly not this bad. It’s clearly time Bucks and co.

Grundy and Cox tag teaming.... Shane Mumford.

Just let that sink in
And yet we don't look like winning the center clearances. Something is drastically wrong. Our mids have no chance of reading Grundy's rediculous taps. I've watched carefully tonight and more than half of his work went to nowhere and resulted in GWS advantage.

I’m not even going to bother, you all know how I feel about the club at the moment and if I say anything the mods will get upset that I’m being Negative about the club well I say ................

West Coast will be missing Yeo Shuey and Hurn....three of their most important players....and will still easily knock us off.

Every week we’re losing to teams that are less full strength than we are. We can’t even use our usual injury excuse. We’re just a very poor side and terribly coached.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon 90% of Grundy’s hitouts have been straight to the ground within a foot of his 🦶

Yep lol. He never grabs it out the ruck anymore like he used to. The rules actually allow him to but he still doesn’t. He doesn’t take enough marks and never kicks goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back