Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell was Johnson doing after he ran into the Saints runner? Gave him a clip over the head. Pretty funny.

From a kick out in the third quarter, Dale Thomas was free about 60 metres out on the harbour side of the ground, and one of their trainers, wearing a shirt that looked identical to their uniform, deliberately ran with him so it looked like he was tagging Thomas. Thomas gave him a spray.

Anyone else see this?

From a kick out in the third quarter, Dale Thomas was free about 60 metres out on the harbour side of the ground, and one of their trainers, wearing a shirt that looked identical to their uniform, deliberately ran with him so it looked like he was tagging Thomas. Thomas gave him a spray.

Anyone else see this?
Yeah, I saw that. Daisy was absolutely screaming for it but we then went down the other side.

Was that on the telly coverage, or did you see it at the game?

No at the game, I was sitting on that side of the ground, he was in absolutely acres of space.

You played well and I really liked the look of Ball and some of your defenders, but St Kilda had 8 of their grand-final side missing for this game. Don't get too over-confident.

Hayes=Gun
Dal Softo=Nice skills, likes to play his own footy
Gardiner=Slight upgrade on McEvoy
Baker=Wouldn't get a game for us
Raph Clarke=Wouldn't get a game for Melbourne
Dempster=Negating Forward???:confused: Tough role to play **rolls eyes**
Jason Gram=Got alot of the footy in the GF because Geelong saw him as the worst disposer of the footy in their backline along with Baker. They do this to all teams.
Geary/Eddy=I can't even remember the 8th but wqould probably be replaced by Peake anyway.

Basically missed 2 players of any quality.

Pendles, Dids & Swanny played sparingly in the middle and missing our leading goal kicker, not to mention 1st games for Jolly & Ball to adjust to an entire new style of play. Not to the Human Blanket came on as a sub as well as Beamer. How many touches did Riewoldt get once the blanket was on him? Not many and No goals.

It was a bit unfair that they booed Luke Ball because we didn't get the opportunity to boo the recruit of the year. Pick 16..hahahahahah:p

People seem to forget how good Beams was when he came on - He changed the Momentum of the Game and his Clearance work was Fantastic
Who is forgetting?

Hey-o folks, have been abroad for almost a month and missed the game sadly, sounded like despite the result it was an awesome pre-season match.

Without making a poor traveller who is currently stealing wi-fi from a laundry joint sift through 20 pages of scribbles, did Dawes end up getting onto the park Friday night? I heard Rus was scratched, but was hoping at least Dawesy would get a crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawesy was scratched.

Ditto O'Bree and Goldsack.

We could have some pretty hand inclusions vs Adelaide on Friday this week with everyone available for selection except Dicky.

Dawesy was scratched.

Ditto O'Bree and Goldsack.

We could have some pretty hand inclusions vs Adelaide on Friday this week with everyone available for selection except Dicky.

Pity about Dawes, doesn't sound like Reid or N.Brown had very standout games either so that's a little disappointing. Thank god it's only NAB Cup...

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs StKilda - NAB Cup Round 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back