Injury Colquhoun building for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

If he was at Geelong he'd be built like Sam Mitchell now.

Looks tiny but has a great footy brain. His disposal still scares me but at least he worked his butt off last night giving an option.
Exactly, if you come back from the Christmas break with a bit of extra fat you get blasted by the coaches The Hoon should have been questioned about his skinniness - or perhaps that is the plan.
I said from day one when I saw the group training in pre season - WE ARE TOO ****** small.
We are not soccer players

Building upper body mass has a secondary synergistic effect on leg and core muscles as the body needs to be stable to control upper body weights. And building overall body strength/mass helps control body movement putting less stress on joints. There's no problem with it within reason.

Nobody wants to turn Sam into Lou Ferrigno but he needs to be bigger than Nadia Comaneci.

It would be ideal if he could get up around Kane Cornes's size.

Billy Hurtug 177cm 75 kilos
Hoon 179 cm 75 kilos
Same player for mine. At the Hawks Hoon would be the same player. Don't think there is a Mitchell comparison any more than a Ablett comparison
Kane listed as 78 kilos but 183 cm. Not sure we can put Hoon on the rack or change his genetic makeup ( pretty sure his mum still runs marathons BTW)

Billy-Hartung-sm.jpg
Sam+Colquhoun+so5jo86YlKqm.jpg

I dunno, there's 75kg and then there's 75kg.

Kane would have been 83kg by the end of his career. Hoon doesn't need to be that heavy but could definitely be bigger.

Billy Hurtug 177cm 75 kilos
Hoon 179 cm 75 kilos
Same player for mine. At the Hawks Hoon would be the same player. Don't think there is a Mitchell comparison any more than a Ablett comparison
Kane listed as 78 kilos but 183 cm. Not sure we can put Hoon on the rack or change his genetic makeup ( pretty sure his mum still runs marathons BTW)

Not even remotely. Hartung is lightning quick over short distances. I'm not saying either is the better player because there is such a vast difference in their strengths and what they bring to their respective sides, but as athletes you are trying to compare an apple to an orange.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back