Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Braves won the 2021 World Series (WOOHOO!!) thanks to a number of astute/lucky trades after they lost a number of players to season ending injuries, including future NL MVP Acuna Jr, and replacing them with seasoned veterans. We haven't been as lucky with our trades over the last few years, although I don't think we can fully judge the success of these trades because we have been a lot less competitive than the Braves ever were (only twice did they fall below 70 wins) and are digging ourselves out of a far bigger hole. :)
Braves being footscray?

I understand we all support Clarko and can’t wait to start winning and have muppets like Caro and Xander to be put in their boxes.
Until then, the best response to garbage articles like this is to ignore them… the silent treatment is very effective, don’t give them an inch

Who the fook is Xander?

Mates with Buffy The Vanpire Slayer. :stern look

Xander_season_six_2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best and fairests made sense when blokes were generally only suspended for ill-intentioned acts. For me that's anything 3 or 4 weeks plus these days. Can't believe that it's taken this long to have the discussion, and can't believe how dismissive the AFL is being.

I've had a lot to say about Kingy over the years, but he has been very good in sticking it to our detractors. He used to shy away from being biased towards North, but he's happy to fly the flag for us these days. I really enjoy it.

Best and fairests made sense when blokes were generally only suspended for ill-intentioned acts. For me that's anything 3 or 4 weeks plus these days. Can't believe that it's taken this long to have the discussion, and can't believe how dismissive the AFL is being.
Its pox. Embarrassing. Community standards? **** community standards, its Aussie rules footy. Its never been a game of community standards over the white line. Once the siren goes at the end of the game, then its about community standards

Thats a joke. Harley isn’t a dirty player for doing what he did. Soft as butter. Laura Kane, Gil, Adrian Anderson, Dillon, umpre bosses, the lot of em and more should be sacked for bringing the game into disrepute
Funny how most of that lot are of the legal fraternity.

Legislating against accidents a big KPI I’m sure.

Lawyers and members of the bar. All blood sucking cocksuvkers
Said it numerous times, the moment the game started to be run by lawyers, is the moment it ceased to be a proper sporting competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back