Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep the top end talent is there, just need a few more blue collar types around them and improve the polish of our bottom 6-8 players as well.

Perhaps some luck with injuries also....

I say trade high this year.

Go the big names.

Be the destination club like Tigers & Cats.

Lynch & Cameron didn’t just fall into their laps.

Congrats to Crippa. Really happy for him. The guy deserves it, he played ruck after Pitto went down. Probably had one of the best first 8 games you'll see and finished fairly strong too. He'll forever be remembered as a Brownlow medalist now and cemented his place as a legend of the game.

But * me.... a Brownlow medalist, 2 Coleman medalists, a plethora of AA squad members... all we come up with is 9th? That should be the makings of a top 4 team minimum. Hopefully it lights a fire under their arses for next year...

Think Richmond had a similar record in 2012

Last edited:
Great stuff!! My heart was jumping in rd23.
What a humble and touching speech too.
This is worth a look at how Northampton honours its heroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a player, what a leader and what a man!

Loved everything he said after winning, such a humble bloke who loves his family, his partner, his team mates and playing the game.

Part of me was surprised to hear he was seeing a speech pathologist, but it's clear he wants to do his best in all situations.

OIP.mzevWwp7pDSm4fb95-hnpwHaD4

What a champion!!!

This young man if keeping with the trajectory he is on with his hard work and team fist attitude could become our best player by the end of his career.

Well-deserved individual accolade now let's take the competition and make it ours from next year and bring home 17,18,19...... GO BLUES!

Leigh Matthews last year - 'Carlton co-captain Patrick Cripps has “aged badly” and “become a journeyman” in the space of two years, according to the AFL legend'

Here's to you Leigh ...

A big UP YOURS!

10e00b0ff8933d6cd00e15f2f443b917

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Congratulations Patrick Cripps - 2022 Brownlow Medalist 🏅

Back