Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • 30 or more

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So happy with Cripps winning the brownlow very well deserved!
But in other news north and essendon
Are sniffing around Harry McKay, at the brownlow if you watch the video cripps gives everyone a big hug but when he gets to McKay doesn’t give him much, body language look not to happy with him
Is there something in this ?

Are sniffing around Harry McKay, at the brownlow if you watch the video cripps gives everyone a big hug but when he gets to McKay doesn’t give him much, body language look not to happy with him
I did notice that, the rest of them were big love and all smiles, Harry just a short congrats, but if you watch Harry celebrate on field things, I think it's just his way.

Well done Crippa,

I never bet but thought what the hell and placed a $50 @$6.00. Very happy blue boy right here.

Good win, seen a couple of other decent wins by friends - one had the option of cashing out for about 70% mid count and he was thinking about it, would have got about $650 if he cash out early (he never showed which optino he took so presume he cashed out)

on a side note, i reckon people 'who never bet' dont bet $50 when they do.....:think:😜

Patrick Cripps
4044450.jpg

Glad he got the win, i wasnt sure he'd win it this year with his average 2nd half but that first 8 games were as good as you'll see.

He deserved a brownlow with the way he has performed over his career. I wasnt sure if he would get back to his best after down 2020 and 2021 seasons - glad it was the bad back in 2021 and not a sign of things to come.

i just imagine it gets awkward hugging person after person on camera while everyone is waiting for you to go on stage.

Good win, seen a couple of other decent wins by friends - one had the option of cashing out for about 70% mid count and he was thinking about it, would have got about $650 if he cash out early (he never showed which optino he took so presume he cashed out)

on a side note, i reckon people 'who never bet' dont bet $50 when they do.....:think:😜
I really don't, scared of developing an addiction, this was really a spur of the moment thing.

I did notice that, but don't be ridiculous.
I also wish he wouldn't seperate the mid field group from the whole team...not sure how healthy that is...but maybe it is a good thing and will spur on the forward pack.
The thing is, we have so much to look forward to now, McKay is staying and players want to a be part of what we are building. They aren't lining up to leave like at other clubs. They are re- signing.

Very well deserved Crippa. Has fought through some dire times for the club. He couldn’t have done much more to drag us up the ladder this year. Let’s hope team success is around the corner as this guy deserves it more than any other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought that was his best game of the year. When a lot of his mates failed to turn up Cripps showed what a true professional he is.
Should been 31 votes. Robbed in game 1.
;)

Yeah and he really looked like he didn't want to have him sitting next to his mother and two seats away from him.

In other news people are absolutely nmaking up stuff.

Yeah and he really looked like he didn't want to have him sitting next to his mother and two seats away from him.

In other news people are absolutely nmaking up stuff.

Of course he didnt really care if Cripps won, it was Ben McKay as Harry was away overseas.....:think:

The simple truth is that Harry had a rather awkward reaction over Crippa winning the Brownlow.
You're not one of those who was posting that we overpaid for Cripps last year and that we should have let him go are you?

We've had something really good happen for our club which just feels as though we are building and this is another step.

What's wrong with just enjoying it and not trying to find something that just isn't there.

Haha, I once did the reverse of that. Didn’t cash out a bet at about $700, 20 minutes later, I cashed out at about $200. ****ing idiot.

You're not one of those who was posting that we overpaid for Cripps last year and that we should have let him go are you?

We've had something really good happen for our club which just feels as though we are building and this is another step.

What's wrong with just enjoying it and not trying to find something that just isn't there.

Que?

I wonder if he knew (was told)....

• He did come back from holiday the day before
  • His family was at Crown which is interesting (unless this is commonly done by the AFL for the players who are anticipated to be in the running)

He did mention on SEN he got an inkling with a few rounds to go that it might be his as the media were all storming around him (as the AFL looks ahead 3-4 rounds before read out).

I wonder if he knew (was told)....

• He did come back from holiday the day before
  • His family was at Crown which is interesting (unless this is commonly done by the AFL for the players who are anticipated to be in the running)

He did mention on SEN he got an inkling with a few rounds to go that it might be his as the media were all storming around him (as the AFL looks ahead 3-4 rounds before read out).

He and a number of others would have been told explicitly they had to be there as they are expected to be right up there. He wouldnt have known he was going to win.

pfft .... yeah if i was footballer id go from a team on the way up to norf or *

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Congratulations Patrick Cripps - 2022 Brownlow Medalist 🏅

Back