Constipated Collingwood ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Gary Shadforth

Norm Smith Medallist
Veteran Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Smith and Savage 2011 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2007 Player Sponsor
Oct 15, 2003
Coolangatta Queensland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bright future does have Collingwood. Replace the Clokes and so many others by paying a big unbalanced portion of their salary cap to some come-along-white knight [i.e: Eddie's thoughts on one, J Brown] and be able to afford only lowly paid players around to ineptly support such a supposed saviour.

Woods you are sick, compliments of lack of foreplanning from 5- 6 years back and thinking a high profile one in McGuire is the be all and end all. You are in quicksand at the bottom of the ladder ... a quagmire in which it will be heavy going to drag yourselves out.

At the same time I wish you well in turning it all around as it is not good for our game for any one team to be constipated at the lower bowel for too long at a time.

collingwood05.gif

Well I guess there is not much to talk about if you support Hawthorn, may as well focus on us

Pieyed said:
Well I guess there is not much to talk about if you support Hawthorn, may as well focus on us

Are you still living in 2002 or are you just too ******ed to understand what you have typed?

Gary Shadforth said:
Bright future does have Collingwood. Replace the Clokes and so many others by paying a big unbalanced portion of their salary cap to some come-along-white knight [i.e: Eddie's thoughts on one, J Brown] and be able to afford only lowly paid players around to ineptly support such a supposed saviour.

Woods you are sick, compliments of lack of foreplanning from 5- 6 years back and thinking a high profile one in McGuire is the be all and end all. You are in quicksand at the bottom of the ladder ... a quagmire in which it will be heavy going to drag yourselves out.

At the same time I wish you well in turning it all around as it is not good for our game for any one team to be constipated at the lower bowel for too long at a time.

Was it necessary to begin a new thread on this when their have been about 10 this week?

Attention seeker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

itsintheblood said:
Make that 35000. Looks like the band wagon is significantly lighter this year.

news just in the collingwood band wagon has been set on fire by joffa he put his jacket in there as well saying "i will not be need this again"

itsintheblood said:

Haha. You would know all about that wouldn't you.

'Because of where we've been as a club, we're inclinded to get a few fair-weatheries at the moment'.

- Terry Wallace, The Age 4/5/05

itsintheblood said:
35000.... and how many did you guys have in your wooden spoon year? just remind me again

Hanis said:
Unlike Collingwood whose relevancy has just expired :D
better hope you win a flag before the salary cap gets you, or it's back to the wooden spoon for..... hmmm how many times is it? 26 27? phew hard to keep count

The Zebra said:
Are you still living in 2002 or are you just too ******ed to understand what you have typed?
I would respond to that except I dont really expect your club to survive the next 5 to 10 years

Pieyed said:
better hope you win a flag before the salary cap gets you, or it's back to the wooden spoon for..... hmmm how many times is it? 26 27? phew hard to keep count

Collingwood's Future = St. Kilda's Past :D

And to think there are 40,000 Magpie supporters embracing a future of irrelevancy - absolute lunacy :D

Hanis said:
Collingwood's Future = St. Kilda's Past :D

And to think there are 40,000 Magpie supporters embracing a future of irrelevancy - absolute lunacy :D
You built this tilt at a flag by being a wooden spooner, luckily for you the AFL rewards wooden spoons these days or else you would just stay down there every year... you know, like you always did

bradrowe#32 said:
'Bright future does have Collingwood.'

Biography:
Novel Writer, Freelance Journalist

Get a new career.

Quite apparent you are not a reader of pro tem literature.

Pieyed said:
You built this tilt at a flag by being a wooden spooner, luckily for you the AFL rewards wooden spoons these days or else you would just stay down there every year... you know, like you always did

cough... cough....1998, 1999, 2000.....cough.....2002.....cough.....2003.... :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Constipated Collingwood ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back