List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:
From yesterday:

Given Carlton have **** all left to offer, I’m not exactly sure what’s changed here.

Can’t just be Owies, a nice to have as DFA and completely pointless to pay for type.

Clarke might be dumb as f**k for all we know but Pyke seems like a fairly shrewd operator, I just don't see him letting us make this trade as is.

I'm trying to get my head around this. According to Rhino on Sunday it was a swift no to the blues for 12 and 14.

Now they throw in a player we can literally get for free and now we are agreeing to this?

It doesn't make sense. There must be more to it. Surely. Anyone?
There's certainly more to it. I can't figure out what though. Carlton don't have anything left to offer.

No chance Matt f*cking Owies has unlocked a deal that we turned down this morning.. that also sends THE SAME PICK to Richmond for Baker.

Someone is talking shit here and leaving out a huge piece of the trade, that or Clarke is genuinely braindead.

Haggling for a full day over a future DFA being the tipping point in a trade because we’re desperate to sign an uncontracted midget will be an all timer.

Dream scenario from here, picking up the scraps of what’s left, is 14 for Baker and 20 (which simply will not happen).

Leaving us with 12, 20, 26, Baker and Owies (lol)

With TB finagling still to come.
dream scenario? that's our dream scenario now ?
This Is Fine GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance Matt f*cking Owies has unlocked a deal that we turned down this morning.. that also sends THE SAME PICK to Richmond for Baker.

Someone is talking shit here and leaving out a huge piece of the trade, that or Clarke is genuinely braindead.

Haggling for a full day over a future DFA being the tipping point in a trade because we’re desperate to sign an uncontracted midget will be an all timer.
Yep. All click bait.

I suspect we reached out to other clubs in regards to selling pick 3 and no one was keen. We have no choice but to go with Carlton's offer. What a mess.
We have the choice of doing nothing.
Which would be infinitely better than doing anything I've seen proposed in the media the last couple of days

I suspect we reached out to other clubs in regards to selling pick 3 and no one was keen. We have no choice but to go with Carlton's offer. What a mess.
What? Our choice is to use the pick.

According to a Carlton poster (s) there is a third club involved.

Shouldn’t fixate and get too attached to draft picks… our club does what it wants and certainly doesn’t exactly take into consideration fan opinion.

It does seem like a focus has switched to next year and a potential chase for Warner. Hard to make sense of it now.

Reality is, if the rebuild fails, Don and Co will pay the price so for their sake, hope they know what they are doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back