List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick links

Latest news and rumours

Done deals:

• Zane Trew, Jamaine Jones and Jordyn Baker delisted

Last edited by a moderator:

Remember the good ol days when people were spewing when they thought we were going to swap Barrass for Baker?
For Baker and F1... 😂
Romance Yes GIF by ABC Network

As this is happening under Pyke's watch, it's pretty much him done for me too.

We had such faith in guy who did some really weird things as senior coach...
That's the head scratching part. As much as we can criticise Clarke and Baker, someone has to sign off on it. And all responsibilities lead back to the board. I can't imagine the direction would be 'win at all costs' when we're sitting 17th. The off-season is an opportunity to sell hope. More than 2-3 people have to align to make this happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As this is happening under Pyke's watch, it's pretty much him done for me too.

We had such faith in guy who did some really weird things as senior coach...

Yep, don't talk tough and then proceed to allow this shitshow.

You lot are missing the big question, will we get to 600 pages before the next trade is made official. Even money bet at this stage.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Oh, and this trade as reported blows.

fart GIF

If Clarke couldn't wait until a TB trade is done, then something tells me that Hawthorn don't give a crap about trading in TB anymore and will just wait until we cave in and accept loose change from them.
Given this trade, it sets a dangerous precedence for that.
The other clubs are certainly smelling blood.
I can't believe in a rebuild, we are going into a draft with only picks 12 & 26...
We are putting our hopes in 3 x 27 year olds. 🤦‍♂️
If this deal goes through and I'm Hawthorn, I'm putting up an F1 and saying take it or leave it. There are flow on effects with this trade that ultimately land with Harley Reid. It's why I'm not sold that this trade is real. Look at what everyone is trying to do to the Suns. It's difficult to believe we would be setting ourselves up for being screwed on Barrass, Warner, Reid, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Post Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back