List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

I think list size has to do with our pass tbh
I don't get it. We have heaps of players to cut come seasons end. I'm worried now they won't cut our dead wood. We have shit recruiters. They have one job. Just confirms now we need to sack our recruitment before seasons end with our poor S&C.

We are going to be crap for a decade. Such a slow club we are

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally I would have gone a bit younger, but you'd reckon we've got the cattle to reload for one last tilt at the flag now.

We taking Ramsden and Florenca it seems

Simmo is a deadshit
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I don't get it. We have heaps of players to cut come seasons end. I'm worried now they won't cut our dead wood. We have shit recruiters. They have one job. Just confirms now we need to sack our recruitment before seasons end with our poor S&C.

We already have 1 too many on the list.

I know posters on here want to throw out 3/4 of our team for some stupid reason but it's simply not going to happen, especially considering they likely want to go down the youth route.

Saving spots for the national draft where the real talent is .

We already have west , Clark, naish , Dixon, stradncia as wafl depth.

I know posters on here want to throw out 3/4 of our team for some stupid reason but it's simply not going to happen, especially considering they likely want to go down the youth route.
I think we could all come up with half a dozen or more we could trade or move on.

We actually have 3 extras on our list now. Culley is the 45th player and list size is 42

We don’t have as many list spots as some might think

That said I would have been more than happy for Florenca to get a shot - should be noted though he would still be playing at South Freo in the WAFL rather than the beagles had we selected him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back