List Mgmt. Contracts, trades, draft - 2022 superstar edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players -

I think we could all come up with half a dozen or more we could trade or move on.
And we have to draft at least 3, plus there's been enough talk from the club that they're looking strongly at this draft.

Not worth the melts, tbh.

We actually have 3 extras on our list now. Culley is the 45th player and list size is 42

We don’t have as many list spots as some might think

That said I would have been more than happy for Florenca to get a shot - should be noted though he would still be playing at South Freo in the WAFL rather than the beagles had we selected him

Pretty likely that Joyce, Strnadica & Dixon would be culled at the end of the year.

So effectively by passing with our second pick, our list manager is saying that there is nobody available to select who might improve our list, despite Florenca being a local boy, and, actually playing well for our senior team on short notice?

Never change West Coast, never change

That said I would have been more than happy for Florenca to get a shot - should be noted though he would still be playing at South Freo in the WAFL rather than the beagles had we selected him
Same was also said about West, but WP let him move anyway. Guess you can't guarantee it though, especially if they suspect he's only getting picked up as depth for our WAFL team.

So effectively by passing with our second pick, our list manager is saying that there is nobody available to select who might improve our list, despite Florenca being a local boy, and, actually playing well for our senior team on short notice?

Never change West Coast, never change
Its all about warlord now,dont want to improve too much in the 2nd half of the year
So back to the national draft hey...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramsden appearance wise looks like Luke Jackson. could just be me though.

How down to earth is Culley though. Lessss gohhhhhhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back