List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutch is perfect cheap depth . At least 1 more season
Read Jones are rookies ? Can't remember how the supplemental players are classed .

Watson is on senior list .

There are a few cheap players who I think would suit our game style we could target .
Lonie - OOC at the saints and better than read Jones and treacy

Markov - goes alright at Richmond but his pace marking and kicking skills would translate to our game style much better than Richmond. We play him as a winger

Knight- in a good team I think he would be an asset. Pacey tough tackling winger that would really help us with our biggest weakness - ground balls .

You could probably get these guys for cheap both in picks and salary .

They would strengthen our 22-30 best players and with us losing 10 senior players by 2022 stop the drop off and let us focus on ball winning mids rather than wingers/Flankers in the draft
Was just thinking the other day that markov might be a good get.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Two potential father daughters coming our way. What a stud.
Shit take. The bloke obviously cheated on his missus and now has to live with the consequences.

Obviously everyone on here knows we have a dangerously bare cupboard when it comes to small forward/outside run depth. Per say our much-loved, cone loving Willie (our most important player 😓) goes onto the rookie list for next season, what other moves/acquisitions do you see happening? I realise the list size narrative is an unknown, but its not to early to start thinking about how we can be better prepared for small forward depth in 2021.
Imagine that DV retires & we need to refresh the department;
Can we prise Bobby Hill or Elijah Taylor out of NSW?
Any other prospects (fresh from the draft or recycled) that you guys think would be worth a look?
Are we keeping any or all of JJones, Reid & Sneeze?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Rookies are for taking a punt but man we keep continuing to burn rookie picks. Hopefully MON isn’t just delisted after one injury affected season

Harry Edwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously everyone on here knows we have a dangerously bare cupboard when it comes to small forward/outside run depth. Per say our much-loved, cone loving Willie (our most important player 😓) goes onto the rookie list for next season, what other moves/acquisitions do you see happening? I realise the list size narrative is an unknown, but its not to early to start thinking about how we can be better prepared for small forward depth in 2021.
Imagine that DV retires & we need to refresh the department;
Can we prise Bobby Hill or Elijah Taylor out of NSW?
Any other prospects (fresh from the draft or recycled) that you guys think would be worth a look?
Are we keeping any or all of JJones, Reid & Sneeze?

Article today about Cockatoo looking eslewhere. Obviously a risk but can play forward and on ball.

4th rounder atmost.

Wonder if he was / is still mates with Kelly.

Narkle would be good forthat role as well, a 3rd rounder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back