Cousins it trouble over rape joke on " radio "

Remove this Banner Ad

Why use the word. Crass and unecessary. In the realm of Ben Cousins mistakes though it hardly rates a mention. The man is an idiot.

it's such a common saying - surely everyone has heard it before!

plus there is multiple connotations to the word rape!

next you'll be wanting an end to the delicious Golden Gaytime

it's such a common saying - surely everyone has heard it before!

plus there is multiple connotations to the word rape!

next you'll be wanting an end to the delicious Golden Gaytime

How dare you use such profanity! :rolleyes:

You'll be hearing from the Gay Rights groups.

I agree with Barnzy.
Have just notified Fred and Chief of such profanity by The Falcon Strike and have recomended a Red Card. Bigfooty cant be brought down to low levels like that, its pathetic.
Go away from our forum Falcon Strike, you are a disgrace.
:thumbsdown:

between this and the crap they are writing about melbourne's "sex show" that happened like 15 years ago the media is hitting a new low. how petty do these ****wits have to be??

between this and the crap they are writing about melbourne's "sex show" that happened like 15 years ago the media is hitting a new low. how petty do these ****wits have to be??

Very petty.

Over-saturation in the media leads to people caring less about what's being reported, so they have to take words or actions out of context or hype it up to make the latest 'it thing' seem like news.

And in other news, Fundamental Christians are up in arms at football media phrasology which suggested that Richmond was "crucified by the umpires", and animal liberationists have hit the streets in droves to protest the cruel reference to Richmond backmen "butchering the ball out of defence".

Reminds me of an interview that Darren Lockyer (Brisbane Broncos 5/8th, Qld captain, Australian Captain) gave shortly after the rape scandal broke involving the Canterbury Bulldogs in Byron Bay.

The Broncos were playing them the following week and in an after training interview, when asked about the upcoming game his response was "They're a good side. They'll be tough to beat. Afterall, StGeorge won 8 premierships with one Raper in their team". He was of course referring to "Johnny Raper" but the joke was lost on most... :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Raper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL at the slapper from the woman's forum. Seriously, creating trouble when there isn't any at all. flipping tool.

The biggest outrage here is anybody actually listening to the big fat ugly cow kate lanebroek or whatever the dumb ho's name is .

I am awaiting the outrage from the PC'ers regarding Strauchnie flipping the bird to the camera last night ...i'm sure theres some bleeding heart out there that is outraged and offended by his actions . :eek:

Not many people I know throw that word around willy nilly due to its common usuage being related to sexual assault. All I am saying is why use it when there are so many other options.

why let f'wits like this silly bitch and others in society dictate what words you use. I refuse to be a sheep to their BS

Dumb thing for Cousins to say, but by itself just an unfortunate choice of words. Langbroek should be the one hung out to dry, for drawing it out. She should have just let it slide.

It's a lot of hot air over nothing much, but as long as there's people like Rawhead and pieman123 in the world....

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins it trouble over rape joke on " radio "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back