Cousins suspended indefinitely - according to SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all over Judd. He is annoyed at all the problems and has threatened to go home (so to speak). They have decided they want to keep him and are acting accordingly to clean the place up.

About time the Eagles had the guts to crack down really hard on their star players. It's the only option they have to go about changing their corrupted club culture.

This is all over Judd. He is annoyed at all the problems and has threatened to go home (so to speak). They have decided they want to keep him and are acting accordingly to clean the place up.

I agree

Judd has them by the balls and he is going to take down who ever he wants or he will leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I "Personally" think its a trip to rehab and apparently having trouble with his wifey
Hope to see you soon, Lost two favourite players this week in Thommo,now Ben Cousins and thats not counting Farmer , Johnson and M.Carr
Its certainly won't feel the same not abusing Ben at the Derby, its like i have this big empty space coz the if its not the tribunal keeping players off the field its injuries but Ben 's actions might actually have bigger effects coz "personally" i think all this is no good for trying to keep Judd in a WC guernsey

Very sad news. Cousins is a fine player and hopefully he gets back to playing footy soon. If that means he has to go through some pain, well he's done it before.

Good on the Eagles for doing something about their perceived problem.

Much as I would like players of the calibre of Judd and Cousins to join the Pies, I would hate to see the Eagles fall apart under these circumstances.

I'd hate this stuff to happen to my club and I don't wish it on any others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back