Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Condemn the horrendous behaviour. Malinauskas was happy to do so. Even Albo gave a bit of a mealy mouthed criticism.

As for Setka bringing up the school that someone attended in the 80s? That’s a pretty good pointer to who is the dickhead.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Albo expelled him from the Labor party. He also closed down the building commission.

Setka will do what he does, regardless of what any politician says.

I tagged you because I thought you would get a laugh out of his description of your old school.

Was Dillon a good student?

Albo expelled him from the Labor party. He also closed down the building commission.

Setka will do what he does, regardless of what any politician says.

I tagged you because I thought you would get a laugh out of his description of your old school.

Was Dillon a good student?

Once again Setka didn’t describe the school.

I find nothing funny that comes out of the mouth of that bully. Thought you would be the first to condemn a bloke who texts his missus like Setka has. Makes Tarryn Thomas look tame.

I found the comment amusing because I thought of you. In a good way.

Definitely don’t find Setka funny at all.

They look so much like caricatures of their roles. Hollywood couldn't have cast them better:

View attachment 2020386

It’s flipping pathetic this behaviour hasn’t been condemned - even if it is just a stunt for attention.

Agree or disagree with whatever McBurney did in that role(I have no idea), the idea that a union can decide to target a public servant after they have completed their job to try to make them unemployable is horrible.

It’s flipping pathetic this behaviour hasn’t been condemned - even if it is just a stunt for attention.

Agree or disagree with whatever McBurney did in that role(I have no idea), the idea that a union can decide to target a public servant after they have completed their job to try to make them unemployable is horrible.

I agree.

But it's the modern way - cancel culture - (actually predates it with conservative bans on undesirables all thoroughout history) just looks different and uglier when it's a bully boy doing the bullying.

McBurney was an anti union attack dog for the Libs.

Setka and the unions hate him.

Given Setka is heading out the door, this is unlikely to end in anything meaningful

McBurney was an anti union attack dog for the Libs.

Setka and the unions hate him.

Given Setka is heading out the door, this is unlikely to end in anything meaningful

You might have Stockholm Syndrome. Next time you worry about the underpaid teachers, nurses, etc, think about the overpaid construction workers. Who get paid by increased housing costs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might have Stockholm Syndrome. Next time you worry about the underpaid teachers, nurses, etc, think about the overpaid construction workers. Who get paid by increased housing costs.

I’ve never been to Stockholm.

Had lunch with wife in the "Strangers' Corridor" restaurant in Vic parliament today (went once years ago). Slightly olde worlde experience. Food not bad.
Speed of service commensurate with pace of completing most state government projects.

Had lunch with wife in the "Strangers' Corridor" restaurant in Vic parliament today (went once years ago). Slightly olde worlde experience. Food not bad.
Speed of service commensurate with pace of completing most state government projects.
Was it massively over budget like state government projects?

Was it massively over budget like state government projects?
Came in about on target - considering side of garlic mash was huge for $7 ....... went well with veal cutlet and Yarra Valley shiraz. Crispy skin barramundi for wife (no shiraz)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back