• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
We had some people try and retro fit reasons as to why we got 29k on a Saturday night v GWS

So put them on the line this week

Club Protest
No Rankine
A debut
Rain rain rain
Cold cold cold
15 v 14
St Kilda
Rossball

Which is it

I think 27k is going to be close

Last edited:

We won last home match and the future is playing (Brodie Smith)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rain, cold, disengagement with the Club, no Rankine.

I feel really sad to see that the Club I used to love has fallen to such a dismal level, both on and off the field.
We will get back one day

Hopefully we are both around to enjoy

That is my worry! My 10 year old granddaughter might live to see it!
All i want is to experience winning it all, now that i have a 2 yr old daughter that is already saying "go crows", would be the best feeling to watch with her when we get back to contending. I had watched the 98 grand final at home when i was 8 years old and went out in the car with family to see people going nuts in the city, but of course i was young and didn't know how hard it was to win one. Can this club stop pissing around and show some desperation?

And the prospect of Rossball

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In what's likely to be horrible weather, could Lyon and Nicks conspire to come up with an even uglier game than the Round 3 Adelaide vs Fremantle defensive snoozefest craptacular?

Russ Lyon challenge accepted.jpg

The prospect of a win may tempt some extras to go, along with the debut of James Bond Troy Bond Shane Bond Chesty Bond Hugh Bond and the long awaited return of Thilthorpe, but not many.

I reckon it will be pretty similar to last week, around 30K

I'll be attending the ballet at the festival theatre across the river at the same time as the game, but I still think we get 32k plus, its still a Saturday night game and one we could or can win

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Crowd Prediction V St Kilda Saturday Night Wet

Back