Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie left with few friends in Adelaide. Same with JJ. What does that tell you?

toxic workplace. Sauce shat on his SANFL teammates and welcomed back by the club with open arms, what does that tell you? If you pushed back against the club 2018-2019 then you were doing the right thing. No internal rewards though, that's for the better husbands, fathers etc etc

The playing group didn’t. They were the ones who voted him out

I don't plac3 much stock in the vote outcomes. Coaches will just declare the outcomes that they're after. And even if not, his stance was justified, even if it made him unpopular with the lemmings. Whistleblowing is never popular, but it's better leadership than cowtowing to the inexcusable.

I don't plac3 much stock in the vote outcomes. Coaches will just declare the outcomes that they're after. And even if not, his stance was justified, even if it made him unpopular with the lemmings. Whistleblowing is never popular, but it's better leadership than cowtowing to the inexcusable.

Maybe you’ve had enough for tonight

You reckon blindly following like Sloane did was a better form of leadership than what Betts did?
sloane explained his comments in detail and to be honest it made complete sense to me

sure they might have put words in his head but conceptually he explained how he was feeling - these are footy players not english teachers 🤣

sloane explained his comments in detail and to be honest it made complete sense to me

sure they might have put words in his head but conceptually he explained how he was feeling - these are footy players not english teachers 🤣
Come on, word for word, surely you didn't buy that? And as he knew of player discontent, he should have thought of them not just himself

Some predictions to be mocked at a later date:

Thilthorpe will be remembered as a better player than either of the King twins.

Sydney will lose their academy advantages if they win the GF (they should anyway).

Rankine will have an OK first year, there’ll be lots of talk about what we gave up and salary, he’ll cop abuse personally from crows fans. By the end of his career no one will have any complaints about what we gave up for him.

ROB is a good enough ruckman, you don’t need someone better than him. He will have a good year or two at some point before the end of his career and win back some respect.

Doedee will be a gun with a functional side ahead of him. If he plays an injury free year in a top 4 side will be AA.

Soligo and Berry will be good solid role players but not much more, they’ll both have periods of their career where fans want them dropped. Soligo could have a year or two where he is around the AA squad mark.

Parnell, McHenry, Murphy, McPherson, Scholl, Himmelberg, Hately won’t play 30 more senior games for the crows.

Frampton won’t last more than two years at Collingwood.

Hinge, Gollant, Milera, Cook will all play 100+ AFL games.

Some predictions to be mocked at a later date:

Thilthorpe will be remembered as a better player than either of the King twins.

Sydney will lose their academy advantages if they win the GF (they should anyway).

Rankine will have an OK first year, there’ll be lots of talk about what we gave up and salary, he’ll cop abuse personally from crows fans. By the end of his career no one will have any complaints about what we gave up for him.

ROB is a good enough ruckman, you don’t need someone better than him. He will have a good year or two at some point before the end of his career and win back some respect.

Doedee will be a gun with a functional side ahead of him. If he plays an injury free year in a top 4 side will be AA.

Soligo and Berry will be good solid role players but not much more, they’ll both have periods of their career where fans want them dropped. Soligo could have a year or two where he is around the AA squad mark.

Parnell, McHenry, Murphy, McPherson, Scholl, Himmelberg, Hately won’t play 30 more senior games for the crows.

Frampton won’t last more than two years at Collingwood.

Hinge, Gollant, Milera, Cook will all play 100+ AFL games.
Pretty good except two things
1. ROB - oh dear dont know what to say we aint winning a flag with that in the team
2. Soligo have a funny feeling. I hated the pick and was very vocal negatively about it. He has an arse factor reserved for the elite and a knack for getting out of trouble. His tank is going to mean hes going to get a lot of outside ball. He may prove you wrong. Berry I think you correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems contradictory to me.

Yo, fellow night owls

If you're struggling to sleep tonight boy do I have a treat for you.

Channel 7, 12:45am 1997 AFL grand final St Kilda vs Adelaide

Then 3:30am 1998 AFL grand final North Melbourne vs Adelaide

In their glorious entirety

Yo, fellow night owls

Cool. I haven’t got around to watching them yet. Don’t tell me who wins.

Yo, fellow night owls

Do they still have the 90's ads on after goals?

It's not the same watching it without the ads for the new Mitsubishi Magna, or the "hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer".

Yo, fellow night owls

I didn’t watch but I have recently.

I reckon D Jarman has watched the last quarter of the 97 GF as many times as we all have- before the game was played though.

His positioning and reaction to kick all those goals was just freakish.

The rational thing to do at this point is to become a predominantly women’s footy club.

The ladies seem to be everything we’d aspire to be in terms of professionalism, class, grace and ability to deliver to expectations under pressure.

Almost as if the last 23 years of men’s footy didn’t happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back