Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

M8 i know, i made a Hinkley joke at my step-father's funeral but the last 24 hours from the media have just been something else.

We don't usually have to put up with the idea that Nicks has been a successful coach...

I don't care, they are utter scum - how on earth can youy sypathise with a supporter base that would rather boo an unconcious player off the ground than clap....

They are the worst supporter base in the competition and I wouldn't shed a tear if a bomb was dropped on that shithole.

Yeah it's striking, if that's true re Rozee that's absolutely deranged. I saw rozee coming out with some nicks-esque oh we just have to keep trying nonsense as well, grim stuff.

I think Rozee is in Danger of becoming their most hated Captain, and press conference like today doesn’t help when he said he was proud of his teams fight, and he genuinely believes it.

I was told the Hinkley “Godfather” story by a port sponsor

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's interesting that Fagan said Geelongs prep for this match was pretty poor.
West Coast they cruised for a win.
Week off
Port win by 84 points with little effort required.
Week off
Then big pre lim.

Sent from my SM-T220 using Tapatalk
They hit the front late in the 4th quarter so it can't have been that poor, the injury to their best midfielder in the 3rd quarter was the game changer (Dangerfield had to step up but he is physically cooked).

Just cause you keep saying it doesn't mean we have a top 4 midfield all of a sudden.

There's a reason why we're 15th and the other 2 are playing in a GF next week.
Well we can put out a better midfield than the one we put out for most of this season, if we wanted to

But of course, Maffew exists

I don't care, they are utter scum - how on earth can youy sypathise with a supporter base that would rather boo an unconcious player off the ground than clap....

They are the worst supporter base in the competition and I wouldn't shed a tear if a bomb was dropped on that shithole.
My Man Pittsburgh GIF by Mike Hitt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane's last win against Geelong in Victoria was the 2004 preliminary final.

And was at that game as well as todays.

It was a great game to be at - the atmosphere was unbelievable.

Poor Cat supporters. Nah, **** them. Unbelievably they thought they got the rough end of the umpiring.

And was at that game as well as todays.

It was a great game to be at - the atmosphere was unbelievable.

Poor Cat supporters. Nah, **** them. Unbelievably they thought they got the rough end of the umpiring.
Just means they didn’t get their normal armchair ride. Must be tough for them the poor bastards

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back