Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I know what you typed and I disagree and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

An aged/mature player like Keane can have other attributes like fitness which covers the tiring issue you stated that can occur with youngsters. And Keane has been in system for 4 years.

Need to check what you type.
He plays Full Back ......how fit does Keane need to be .....is he covering 15+ KM's like a midfielder, nope

His errors, which cost us a number of goals in recent games ....are experience based only

4 years is irrelevant .....it's how many games of AFL style pressure you've played

So you associate no blame on young players ..... are you saying we should only draft players who have the physical and emotional maturity to play straight away

You're going to end up with a lot of man-childs .....and miss out on a lot of late bloomers, like Cook

Don't you listen to player interviews ? .....Worrell said himself he wasn't professional enough in standards to play before he did ......but now it's Nicks fault ....cmon

Taylor, even this PS was lagging last in the runs ....and you want him to suddenly play AFL midfield

Lets stay is some sort of reality here

There are some exceptions, and maybe Worrell was one, but the best way to develop talent is expose it to the level and let it adapt. If you think a player has talent then the only reason they should play 2s is if you think they need to build some confidence or there is a really specific element of their game they need to work on that they can’t do at AFL level (don’t say defensive running because that absolutely can be taught at AFL level).

Nicks has failed to back the right horses too often and it’s set our rebuild back significantly.

I’m okay with us not winning, I’m not okay with the selection policy that we have that does not correctly prioritise developing the right players.

Seems like another one for the good guys .....last year StonesThrow belittled me for suggesting GEEL would miss the Finals

This year, re COLL not making the Finals

My count is .....good guys 2 - 0

Apparently injuries are a thing with COLL with an ultra mature team .....but cannot be used for the very young Crows

View attachment 2085565

View attachment 2085554
They may miss by 1-2 games and started their season 0-2 when they came back content after winning a premiership and had a shit load more injuries than us.

So you associate no blame on young players ..... are you saying we should only draft players who have the physical and emotional maturity to play straight away

You're going to end up with a lot of man-childs .....and miss out on a lot of late bloomers, like Cook

Don't you listen to player interviews ? .....Worrell said himself he wasn't professional enough in standards to play before he did ......but now it's Nicks fault ....cmon

Taylor, even this PS was lagging last in the runs ....and you want him to suddenly play AFL midfield

Lets stay is some sort of reality here
What's your opinion on Nank being made sub against Brisbane after a strong game against Port to accomodate a cooked Smith?

What about Nicks saying Dowling and Taylor weren't ready only to get late call ups due to injury and they showed they were?

Those comments from Worrell were in relation to when he was drafted, not 2022 when he was clearly ready before he played late in the season, but as I showed you from a message of mine in 2022, a senior club official said it was him or Doedee and Doedee was clearly injured. Unless you think I lied in 2022 in a private message to one day be able to use to show you are full of it again?

There are some exceptions, and maybe Worrell was one, but the best way to develop talent is expose it to the level and let it adapt. If you think a player has talent then the only reason they should play 2s is if you think they need to build some confidence or there is a really specific element of their game they need to work on that they can’t do at AFL level (don’t say defensive running because that absolutely can be taught at AFL level).

Nicks has failed to back the right horses too often and it’s set our rebuild back significantly.

I’m okay with us not winning, I’m not okay with the selection policy that we have that does not correctly prioritise developing the right players.
History will show, we have got the AFL normal amount of games into rookies .....most are 4-6 games year 1 .....so play early, they've got the AFL Draft swagger still going .....some need to play later season, after a look & learn at the AFL environment

No-ones ever going to agree on the timing of playing Rookies .....every supporter has their own POV, not matter how irrational a POV it is

But I've never seen a star player held back by a Club .....not once, and I've watched a ****load of footy

They may miss by 1-2 games and started their season 0-2 when they came back content after winning a premiership and had a shit load more injuries than us.

We are going to miss by 5-6 games and we won 8.5.

No matter how much Wayne wants to spin it, injuries didn’t derail our season. Nicks has failed miserably this year.

What's your opinion on Nank being made sub against Brisbane after a strong game against Port to accomodate a cooked Smith?

What about Nicks saying Dowling and Taylor weren't ready only to get late call ups due to injury and they showed they were?

Those comments from Worrell were in relation to when he was drafted, not 2022 when he was clearly ready before he played late in the season, but as I showed you from a message of mine in 2022, a senior club official said it was him or Doedee and Doedee was clearly injured. Unless you think I lied in 2022 in a private message to one day be able to use to show you are full of it again?
WaynesWorld19 might have missed it, but have you responded to this? Or are you sticking by calling me a liar?

Is it time to rename this The Full Lindy Board? Some of the posts, remarks, accusations, bottom feeding takes and Full Lindy melts are pretty embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just been given 17 years membership, that’s longer than my first marriage
Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back