News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Ooh, a navy blue guernsey for Gather Round. Nice! Who are we playing against?

A team that always wears their white clash strip against us. (Or at least the 1 time they’ve played us in Adelaide this millennium)

The strip in the back is what the 1996 jumper had. It was so unnecessary but delightfully 90s

I've always said we should use the old away and any preseason jumpers as one offs to make some $$$ but mainly to keep the designers away from our home and away jumpers.

We should do our own retro round.

Even if we only did it every three years surely we'd have enough previous different designs to get us through the next 20-30 years.

I'd also do a new preseason jumper each year to create future retro jumpers that we can bring back later.

Last edited:
I've always said we should use the old away and any preseason jumpers as one offs to make some $$$ but mainly to keep the designers away from our home and away jumpers.

Even if we only did it every three years surely we'd have enough previous different designs to get us through the next 20-30 years.

I'd also do a new preseason jumper each year to create future retro jumpers that we can bring back later.
I’ve thought the same. The NBL clubs followed the lead of the NBA and issues City jerseys.

Love this concept.

A jumper each year for gather round celebrating our city and our club.

8B6448D6-8070-4E3D-8742-5976139EC8A9.jpeg

We need to bring this bad boy back

2005-heritage-scaled.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back