News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered the guernsey straight away. Looks awesome. I saw an option for the back of it somewhere a few days ago. The advertisement doesn’t show the back. Anyone know where that picture of what the back could look like?

Okay thanks. The one I saw the other day had stripes across the back. It had mixed reviews on here so they must have listened
That pic was the original design that they pinched. I’d say they were never going to use the back.

Though the lack of photos make me sus it has Rob Chapmans mug on the back or something.

Don’t like it anywhere near as much as I thought I would.

Wonder if those dodgy diagonal lines made the back?
The Crows home uniform would look much better mainly navy, but that new one likewise doesn't do it for me. This 2015 uniform looks better with the gold wings, although I think the crows face could have been improved on.

e8642a5286b4ef844207db1e116f67a9--guernsey-aussi.jpg

The Crows home uniform would look much better mainly navy, but that new one likewise doesn't do it for me. This 2015 uniform looks better with the gold wings, although I think the crows face could have been improved on.

View attachment 1657164
I’d like the home jumper to go back to just two sets of hoops like the original, and remove the cuffs.

I’ve seen a mock-up on here with one set of hoops, which looks pretty good. But that’s probably heading into bulldogs territory, and perhaps straying too far from tradition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like the home jumper to go back to just two sets of hoops like the original, and remove the cuffs.

I’ve seen a mock-up on here with one set of hoops, which looks pretty good. But that’s probably heading into bulldogs territory, and perhaps straying too far from tradition.
crows-sanfl.jpg
I also really liked this uniform. It should have been adopted as a clash in The AFL, at the very least.

View attachment 1657200
I also really liked this uniform. It should have been adopted as a clash in The AFL, at the very least.
We did try apparently, but at the time I was told the AFL said no because it had to be predominantly white and having the top blue third ruled it out.

Hey all, I've just had a look at trying to pre-order a guernsey online at Crowmania (for a friend...), and I can't see anything other than the Youth guernseys showing up.

Where are you all pre-ordering these from now?
I literally had picked 'Small' and wrote '8' and then clicked pre-order and it failed because it said it's all sold out?! But the listing is gone entirely. Absolutely devastated!

I literally had picked 'Small' and wrote '8' and then clicked pre-order and it failed because it said it's all sold out?! But the listing is gone entirely. Absolutely devastated!
Looks like we (I mean, you and my friend) might have to race into West Lakes and Adelaide Oval to get the last ones for the moment 😅

James got told

FtbUUo3aYAI5fMA

Looks like we (I mean, you and my friend) might have to race into West Lakes and Adelaide Oval to get the last ones for the moment 😅
I'm going to call Crowmania as soon as the clock strikes 10am tomorrow!!
I'm not going to the game :( I'm hoping that I can reserve one and pick it up on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back