Crows history > Port Adelaide history

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Zero said:
Calm down TN. I am as proud of our history of achievement as anyone else. but I don't go as far as to claim that a SANFL premiership is the same as an AFL premiership.
well it might interest you to know that the greatest poster on this very board - porthos - disagrees

he said 35 sanfl/afl premierships - and it was so.

Rory said:
Jack or Havock or possibly both you always talk about Port Adelaide insecurity well just look at yourself before acusing others, pathetic really.
you are more insecure buddy - pulling out random names and accusing me of being some guy called jack havelock. jack havelock yourself ass.

crows98 said:
We have:

A) An Adelaide Crows troll who is very bad at it

Or

B) A Port Adelaide supporter who should go back school and get a basic education

My money is on A, is that you General Havelock, The Rooch or what ever your name is now?
At this point in time I'd say your money is fairly safe.

The_Nivad said:
so you concede. about time.

2 points idiot.

Point one)

Know whom you are arguing with and what they stand for before sprouting of about conceding points

Point two)

“Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience”

crows98 said:
2 points idiot.

Point one)

Know whom you are arguing with and what they stand for before sprouting of about conceding points

Point two)

“Never argue with an idiot as they will drag you down to their level & then beat you with experience”
point 1)
get bent
point 2)
lucky you're the idiot because you conceded because you could beat me with the so called "experience" you claim to have accumulated.

The_Nivad said:
well it might interest you to know that the greatest poster on this very board - porthos - disagrees

he said 35 sanfl/afl premierships - and it was so.
As venerable and erudite as Porthos is, it is more accurate to say 34 SANFL Flags and 1 AFL Flag

As a fan in the outer at Alberton and Footy Park I tend to ignore the legal niceties of the distinctions between the Magpies and the Power but I do know that the day I saw us beat Brisbane at the MCG that we were in a different league.

The_Nivad said:
well if we're going to play that game then port have as many premierships as hawthorn, collingwood and carlton, and more premierships than the western bulldogs, st. kilda, melbourne, geelong and richmond
Its not a bloody game,I agree that we have won 1 cup in the VFL and nothing in the Afl.Many though will argue that other clubs have joined the VFL to make up the AFL so they should be able to keep ther cup tally.
ME NOT BEING ONE OF THEM,so your little jibe means sweet FA to me!:)

The_Nivad said:
point 1)
get bent
point 2)
lucky you're the idiot because you conceded because you could beat me with the so called "experience" you claim to have accumulated.

Thank you Bart Simpson :eek:

Read it again, and then read it a 2nd time and possibly a 3rd time, because I think you missed the point of the quote.

You are the idiot and you know how to beat people in moronic arguments because you’re the one with “experience”

Count Zero said:
As venerable and erudite as Porthos is, it is more accurate to say 34 SANFL Flags and 1 AFL Flag

As a fan in the outer at Alberton and Footy Park I tend to ignore the legal niceties of the distinctions between the Magpies and the Power but I do know that the day I saw us beat Brisbane at the MCG that we were in a different league.
but the argument is not 34 and 1

its 35 combined

The_Nivad said:
i have already said that i had a very good education.
So that rules out option B then. He did say A, so his money is safe. :p

mad dog muir said:
Its not a bloody game,I agree that we have won 1 cup in the VFL and nothing in the Afl.Many though will argue that other clubs have joined the VFL to make up the AFL so they should be able to keep ther cup tally.
I agree MDM. Imo State based records should be kept separate to Nationally based records.

mad dog muir said:
oh wow a saints fan talking about premierships why don't we get mao to join the thread and weigh on on the human rights debate

go away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crows98 said:
Thank you Bart Simpson :eek:

Read it again, and then read it a 2nd time and possibly a 3rd time, because I think you missed the point of the quote.

You are the idiot and you know how to beat people in moronic arguments because you’re the one with “experience”
i disagree. you're the crows fan here not me.

portentous said:
Why isn't this thread locked already? I'm so sick of this argument. I know where I stand and aren't insecure enough about it to waste my time arguing with others.

BTW Count Zero, I'm on your side re the flags debate.
so you have forsaken all the hard work PAFC2004 did in this thread sticking up for OUR team

The_Nivad said:
but the argument is not 34 and 1

its 35 combined
I understand your argument TN, I am just disagreeing with it. Imo state based records should not be combined with nationally based records. However, historians of the game will know that the AFL is not the first nationally constituted Aussie Rules competition.

The_Nivad said:
i am not jack havelock jeez who was this guy
He posts in mysterious ways. :D

portentous said:
Why isn't this thread locked already? I'm so sick of this argument. I know where I stand and aren't insecure enough about it to waste my time arguing with others.

BTW Count Zero, I'm on your side re the flags debate.

Agree.....quickly Mods....quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back