2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 5 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Quarter time: Down 38 to 10

Absolute rabble. Some of these defensive matchups are mind boggling. Undersized players on key forwards while Clurey spuds it up on the wing. Bloody idiots.

Why in the world is Clurey playing ****ing wing when he was a bees dick away from being selected as an AFL key back. ****in ludicrous.

Gaining absolutely zero out of him on the wing, but if he was in defence he might help that incredibly young group develop and grow in confidence.

This is just awful ... again.

The endeavour when we get the ball into open play is good but they're killing us in the centre square.

A couple of their goals though, spare me, hack kicks forward just land in the right spot.

This is just awful ... again.

The endeavour when we get the ball into open play is good but they're killing us in the centre square.

A couple of their goals though, spare me, hack kicks forward just land in the right spot.
This is why we need a centre square mid in the mid season draft. Someone who can win the ball and get it moving forwards to give our young forwards the best chance of developing.

Their ability to spread from contest is killing us, sprinting away in numbers and transitioning with ease while all our top ups are so slow and reactive, and delivering into a nicely spaced and open forward line against a SAAFL U18s level defence.

Absolutely horrendous stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why in the world is Clurey playing ******* wing when he was a bees dick away from being selected as an AFL key back. *in ludicrous.

Gaining absolutely zero out of him on the wing, but if he was in defence he might help that incredibly young group develop and grow in confidence.

The question needs to be asked

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hysterically bad.

Major problems with our SANFL team and they have been persistent for some time. And I doubt moving to the VFL will help us much (as shown by how far we are behind the crows).

Need to purge underperforming or perennially injured senior players and pick up some half decent mature agers that will make us competitive.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 5 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back