Currently 100 level 1 tickets on ticketmaster for Essendon v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm wanting to go with my Essendon supporting mate, who has a membership, will he be able to get 2 tickets? I don't get to Etihad often. I'm not a Hawks member
Pretty sure it's 1 per membership, so he would have to wait until the public on sale at noon Wednesday where he should be able to get 2 seats together. Sometimes closer to the game their members have access to season seats which other members are not using for whatever reason - they issue a password to access these.

Pretty sure it's 1 per membership, so he would have to wait until the public on sale at noon Wednesday where he should be able to get 2 seats together. Sometimes closer to the game their members have access to season seats which other members are not using for whatever reason - they issue a password to access these.
Cool, thanks for the info mate

I decided long ago not to go to an Essendon home game until they are adequately punished for their drug cheating.
We punished them by 10 goals in front of a full house last year, most satisfying. They were 2nd at that point and thought they were a chance at the flag, they went downhill after that, we basically ended their season. I'm happy for us to provide the punishment if no one else will.

I got 16 tickets this morning - 14 hawthorn memberships + 2 non members. While you can't add additional tickets if you sit in a designated Hawthorn or Essendon area, you can if you ask to sit in the general public area.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just bought 2 of the cheapest tickets possible. L3 45 I think it was. Was still $24 (8.50 + 8.50 + 7 handling fee) all up AFTER I have paid for my membership. Rip off

I am happy to pay for a reserved seat, but $7 to email a ticket is a friggin scam and the AFL should be ashamed for allowing it to happen.
I would rather they add $7 to the ticket price and charge you nothing for emailing.

Last edited:
We punished them by 10 goals in front of a full house last year, most satisfying. They were 2nd at that point and thought they were a chance at the flag, they went downhill after that, we basically ended their season. I'm happy for us to provide the punishment if no one else will.
I would love to see us do it again, but I have strong reservations about paying money into the cheating Essendon coffers. Apart from anything else, a good percentage will probably go to Hird!

I got 16 tickets this morning - 14 hawthorn memberships + 2 non members. While you can't add additional tickets if you sit in a designated Hawthorn or Essendon area, you can if you ask to sit in the general public area.
Interesting that you were able to do this. The club said only members with entry entitlements would be able to get a seat today. There are probably others in your situation that may be waiting until Wednesday but could have done it today.

Interesting that you were able to do this. The club said only members with entry entitlements would be able to get a seat today. There are probably others in your situation that may be waiting until Wednesday but could have done it today.

All 14 hawthorn memberships had away game access, so that might have been why we could do it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i cannot believe this - u cannot sleep on ticket releases at that hack of a venue ... 3 tickets requested for AFL members and row X of level 3 !

speaking of tickets, im wondering whether to bother booking for the Tigers game - will it be the standard annual team that doesnt try against them ??:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently 100 level 1 tickets on ticketmaster for Essendon v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back