D GRADE: Give me something...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kibe said:
DG - completely agree with you - Leo's will be releagted. Another ***** poor effort on the weekend - in a winning position and through it away - again. Not mentally tough enough - pure and simple. That makes YV, Rupo and Prahran. We only needed to win one of them to be safe - and I would suggest we are in a lot of trouble. More injury woes for the animals - with a further depleted side against OG next week.

Prahran also had three injuries - all looked like hammies - but not sure how bad - or even who they were!!!

As you can all see from this post - I am genuinely *****ed off this Monday morning!!! We have far too much talent, and are far to proud to be getting relegated, however I fear this is the case - and my money is on us in D2 next year. If we can't win the close ones - then we don't deserve to stay up - pure and simple.

Fair call Kibe. Leos are a great club as they showed after the game on Saturday. Sorry we won't be playing you next year which ever way things go this week. but I also know the Animals will bounce back quickly if they do drop.

Arch's team

B: Battle (OC) Hare (BT) Malpas (Og)
HB: D.Collins (Rupo) Walford (Pr) Burridge (BT)
C: Chivers (BT) West (Ru) Bayles OG
HF: Casboult (OGS) Keem (YV)Matthews (BT)
F: O'Brien (OGS) Parton (OC) J Bannister (TP)
R: Basell (OC) S. Collins (OC) A Drew (YV)
Int: Basile (OM) R Drew (YV) Monzell (Rupo)Unkles (OC)

Co Captains - Parton, Chivers
Coach - Premiership Coach
Runner/Butler - Geeves

don't know about naming Walford CHB.
it is his natural position, played there or FB for the last 500 years or so, but only about 6-7 quarters this year.
mostly used at full or CH fwd this year.
my noms for possible Two Blues in TOTY would be Harrison, L Northway, Scicluna, Hodgson & Thwaites.

Kibe, i agree the close ones have cost you, but it was your 0-6 start that really hurt. From Rupo's perspective i thought we played really well to beat you last week and were lucky, without Ballard and D'Amico. It may seem the impossible but lift another cog, get the adrenaline flowing and who knows what can happen against OG. The threat of relegation has got to be a huge factor in motivation.

OG are an excellent side, there huge wins show they are a side that on a roll are unstoppable, if you can stifle there dominance they are susceptible.

I feel the site is even going to be quieter this week, I'm sure BT, OC and Therry have put bans on this thread. Midas and CU are required for some spice, and the dollop to continue the inciteful look at D1. Perhaps the new thinking man of D1. By the sounds of it definitely not the quill.

This forum is definately in shutdown mode. Certainly has been a ban, plus a drop off of contributors who's side has basically finished up for the year. I respect the fact that some teams have perhaps seen this forum as a little distracting, or allowing some ammunition to opposition teams.
Anyway, keep the tips rolling in. Only 9 more games left to tip on until we find out our winning tippster! Geeves....morning latte please!
Cheers - DG

Saw the YV v OM game and have heard reports of all others and taken into account CMCK comments and others comments and have only made a few changes . Think Walford should stay on the bench as he adds so much flexibility. Keem was less silky than Basile, but was so big, aggressive, and took the game by the scruff. C Bannisters goal average is impressive and lack of games no longer count against him. So

B: Battle (OC) Hare (BT) P Baranello(ESL)
HB: D.Collins (Rupo) Munro (OG) Burridge (BT)
C: Chivers (BT) West (Ru) Bayles (OC)
HF: Casboult (OGS) Keem (YV) Parton (OC)
F: O'Brien (OGS) C Bannister (TP) J Bannister (TP)
Int: Basile (OM) Walford (Pr) Monzell (Rupo)Unkles (OC)

Emergencies Matthews (BT) Pietryk (BT) Barton (OC) Scicko (BY)
Runner/Butler - Geeves

I still think Parton is the better players between he and Bannister, however Parton can play up the ground equally well, or even better, with the ability to impose himself on the game, wheras Bannister C is a pure FF.

I have weighted the team heavily in favour of the top sides, and strongly believe in this. I think it is crap when scribes name teams with even numbers from each side as this does not reflect the season. How do two players from the weakest teams deserve a spot ahead of the 3rd an 4th players from the strongest based on performance for the year. I cannot see anyone from BY deserving and only Baranello P from ESL. Prahran is borderline. Ballard (ESL ) has been very disappointing in each of the games i have seen, and agree on Scicko's pure talent, will be a star but is too inconsistent and cannot maintain his cool.

Archangel 17 Team of the Year

B: Battle (OC) Hare (BT) P Baranello(ESL)
HB: D.Collins (Rupo) Munro (OG) Burridge (BT)
C: Chivers (BT) West (Ru) Bayles (OC)
HF: Casboult (OGS) Keem (YV) Parton (OC)
F: O'Brien (OGS) C Bannister (TP) J Bannister (TP)
Int: Basile (OM) Walford (Pr) Monzell (Rupo)Unkles (OC)

Emergencies Matthews (BT) Pietryk (BT) Barton (OC) Scicko (BY)
Runner/Butler - Geeves

DG-Man's Team Of The Year

B: Battle (OC) Hare (BT) Trumbell (OC)
HB: D.Collins (Rupo) Munro (OGS) Burridge (BT)
C: A.Drew (YV) Chivers (BT) Crotty (TP)
HF: Casboult (OGS) Basile (OM) Keem (YV)
F: O'Brien (OGS) Parton (OC) Skicko (BY)
R: Ballard (ESL) S. Collins (OC) Wise (BT)
Int: Pietryk (BT) Monzell (Rupo) West (Rupo) J. Bannister (TP)
Captains - Parton, Chivers
Runner/Butler - Geeves

2 Pretty decent teams! Archangel has Barenello, Bayles, C.Bannister, Walford, Basell and Unkles in his starting 22

DG has gone for Wise, Ballard, Skicko, Crotty, Trumbell and Pietryk.

6 differences, 16 players in both sides.

Cheers - DG

BP: David Collins - Provided brilliant run down back, been a consistent contributor and epitomises what Rupos season has been about.

FB: Michael Scicluna - Been in the best 7 times from 9 games, only towelled by Keem from all accounts and taken on the best of the them and beaten them. Big reason for the Two Blue resurgence.

BP: Mark Zander - One of the most improved players in the comp, a little loose but has taken some good small forwards out and has provided run. Tough, a little over the top at times, but the guy you'd pick to shut out a small forward.

HB: Munro (OG) - Consistent all year and provides support and run. Held together what I would suggest it a somewhat brittle OG's defence.

CHB: David Gayfer (BY) - Absolutely monty here, has been the key to them, and sides that plan around him and can shut him out might just breakdown the Bears. Been brilliant all year.

HB: Mark Pietryk (BT) - Is such an important player to the Bullants, runs all day, strong overhead, can take a tall. Important player.

Wing: Ash Drew (YV) - Ball magnet who is the heart and soul of the Bushrangers, just keeps on running, and keeps on getting the footy.

C: Simon Collins (OC) - Deadly around goals, penetrating kick, knocks up getting the footy, perhaps the best player in the comp. The Rolls Royce, will have a big say in OC's premiership chances.

Wing: Jarrod Bannister (Therry) - Has been brilliant all year. A goalscorer as well as being capable of pushing into defence and providing some real headaches as a loose man, shutting down attacks. Great player

HF: Greg Chivers (BT) Turns games on its head, unbelievable work rate, dynamic around goals and has the ability to kick the crucial ones.

CHF: Chad Twentyman (OM) - Has kicked more goals than any other CHF, has provided an option for OM's all year, and in my opinion deserves his spot given consistent output.

HF: Simon Sweeney (Rupo) - Unbelievably well balanced player, and another that seems to bob up at the right times. Gets a lot of it, uses it well, clever.

FP: Colby O'Brien (OG) - Certainty, second on the goalkicking table at his height, exceptionally dangerous, plays the wil o the wisp fp/hf role with aplomb

FF: Al McQueen-Parton (OC) - Certainty, most goals, dominant force, spends time on the ball. Anyone else you're kidding yourselves.

FP: James Keem (YV) - If he could kick straight, would be a superstar, but holds the key to YV's premiership hopes. Volatile, enigmatic, can do the unbelievable - is there a more atypical forward in the comp???

Ruck: ANthony Ballard (Leos) - Work rate is massive, took on the best in the comp and has beaten them at various stages, pushes forward as well. Standout as does most of it on his own, without the backup eg OC.

Ruck Rover: Casboult (OG) - Solid in and under, gets ont he end of it as well, and delivery is exceptional. Thought he was a standout to ruck rove.

Rover: Rob Drew (YV) Didn't see a lot of genuine rover types maybe except for West, but from all reports his year has been outstanding. Ability to break open packs, create clearances.

Int: Burridge (BT) - Gives them some much needed zip, good reader of the play and can break a line.

Carroll (OM) - Tough & hard, one of the most consistent contributors in the comp. ALmost has to be in.

West (Rupo) - Despite his apparent defection, consistently driving the Rupo midfield, and based on his contribution to that point has to be in.

Matthews (BT) - Just kicks goals when they are required, and without him they may not even be in the battle for 2nd spot, in fact they may even be out of the finals race.

Midas.. nice side.. a few i hadnt considered.I particularly like Sweeney and Zander.

On the other side, as a player from another club, i cannot see only 3 OC making the side, considering they are two games clear on top of the ladder, and still stand by my claim that Ballard is overrated(mind you i am clearly in the minority). if i had not had the two OC ruckmen i would have had two others ahead of Ballard. Banyule ruck. rate him more highly than Gayfer, and think there can be only one BY at most, and Waters though dont think Waters has played enough.Collins from OC is Steve. Scicluna i rate.. but only half a season? If you use this rule for him you would have to have C Bannister(highest goal kicking average-over 4 per game), Crotty(state team- hard as nails - genuine rover/centreman), maybe Waters(very strong ruck),Cleeve(athletic ruck forward), Maslin(averaging 3 goals a game-onballer), McWhinney( big marking CHF- very physically strong), a few others. I dont believe Scicluna has played enough football.

At the same time , great side, and with many of the same players again

Burridge
West
A Drew
Chivers
Keem
Casboult
S Collins
D Collins
Parton
Munro
J Bannister
O'Brien

12 players have been nominated in the three sides nominated so far

Archangel17 said:
On the other side, as a player from another side, i cannot see only 3 OC making the side, considering they are two games clear on top of the ladder,

Disagree, as it is their depth that sees them sit where they are - they're bottom 10 are better than most others in my opinion, not relying on stars, and we are picking the best players in each position.

and still stand by my claim that Ballard is overrated(mind you i am clearly in the minority). if i had not had the two OC ruckmen i would have had two others ahead of Ballard. Banyule ruck. rate him more highly than Gayfer, and think there can be only one BY at most, and Waters though dont think Waters has played enough.

Waters hasn't played anywhere near enough and his impact is limited although he has played very well - not dominant. Still think Ballard has shouldered the burden and the Banyule guy, really didn't think much of him. Re: Gayfer, don't think who they play for is relevant, about impact, and Gayfer is easily the best CHB I've seen this year and by a stretch. 10-15 marks a week, does zone off but gee he does it well.

Collins from OC is Steve

Stand corrected, know who he is though!!! Stand by the best player in comp call.

Scicluna i rate.. but only half a season?

More than half a season, scalp after scalp plus provides plenty of run and uses the ball brilliantly, think he is a standout. Compared to Hare, his offensive work and run makes him far superior.

If you use this rule for him you would have to have C Bannister(highest goal kicking average-over 4 per game), Crotty(state team- hard as nails - genuine rover/centreman), maybe Waters(very strong ruck),Cleeve(athletic ruck forward), Maslin(averaging 3 goals a game-onballer), McWhinney( big marking CHF- very physically strong), a few others.

Disagree, as there is a lot more competition for the spots these guys play, and the players I selected in these positions have had similar impact but over a longer period. Just my opinion.

Midas said:
Archangel17 said:
On the other side, as a player from another side, i cannot see only 3 OC making the side, considering they are two games clear on top of the ladder,

Disagree, as it is their depth that sees them sit where they are - they're bottom 10 are better than most others in my opinion, not relying on stars, and we are picking the best players in each position. Fair enough though agree to disagree, think they have a couple more stars, Battle and Barton shut down our forward line, whilst Maslin and Basell tore us apart in the second half

and still stand by my claim that Ballard is overrated(mind you i am clearly in the minority). if i had not had the two OC ruckmen i would have had two others ahead of Ballard. Banyule ruck. rate him more highly than Gayfer, and think there can be only one BY at most, and Waters though dont think Waters has played enough.

Waters hasn;t played anywhere near enough and his impact is limited although he has played very well - not dominant. Still think Ballard has shouldered the burden and the Banyule guy, really didn;t think much of him. again fair enough

Collins from OC is Steve

Stand corrected, know who he is though!!! Stand by the best player in comp call.Totally agree

More than half a season(9 games), scalp after scalp plus provides plenty of run and uses the ball brilliantly, think he is a standout. Compared to Hare, his offensive work and run makes him far superior. Might agree here actually, though think he is more a flanker and only pinch hits in key position. Think there are a couple more flankers who have been equally good and played more games

If you use this rule for him you would have to have C Bannister(highest goal kicking average-over 4 per game), Crotty(state team- hard as nails - genuine rover/centreman), maybe Waters(very strong ruck),Cleeve(athletic ruck forward), Maslin(averaging 3 goals a game-onballer), McWhinney( big marking CHF- very physically strong), a few others.

Disagree, as there is a lot more competition for the spots these guys play, and the players I selected in these positions have had similar impact but over a longer period. Just my opinion.

Think you have some compelling arguments, disagree with some others.. as you disagree with mine. The great thing here is that all of us have seen different games this season so have our own views. If we could get say 3-4 more teams we could put together a composite side.

More than half a season(9 games), scalp after scalp plus provides plenty of run and uses the ball brilliantly, think he is a standout. Compared to Hare, his offensive work and run makes him far superior. Might agree here actually, though think he is more a flanker and only pinch hits in key position. Think there are a couple more flankers who have been equally good and played more games

Mate, he can't run out of sight on a dark night except when he is dashing Dench like from Full Back, particularly with an ageing body and no pre-season. Has definitely played exclusively at FB from my info. Perhaps CMCK could confirm.

Nice work gents. DG can confirm Midas' comments re the ageing Scicluna. Certainly not a flanker. FB definately. DG did not consider him for a role due mainly to games played, however i think their are a few better! DG loves his Munro, Trumbell, Hare and Battle combo down back.

Have already told Geeves we will be heading back to Bulleen this week to watch BT vs Rupo. Will watch Sweeney closely. I have not seen enough of Rupo this year. Looking to run into KingBrown and SandraSully. This game should be a ripper. Massive respect for Rupo after last weeks comeback, whilst i expect BT to be very tough to beat at home, with position 2 riding on this result.

If the game looks over at halftime, might see whether Geeves is interested in a trek through the wine regions to see if YV will indeed be playing finals this year.

Massive week of D1 Footy!

DG-Man said:
DG loves his Munro, Trumbell, Hare and Battle combo down back.

Have to disagree massively, really think Trumbull is seriously overrated, Hare has been the pick but is purely a defensive player, Battle is a good player but has had only an ok season, has been beaten on a number of occasions but agree on Munro.

As stated, strongly disagree on the inclusion of Trumbull and Battle despite my admiration for them as players, just think Gayfer is far superior to Trumbull and Pietryk is an out and out superstar compared to Battle, and ZAnder can take the small.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midas said:

Mate, he can't run out of sight on a dark night except when he is dashing Dench like from Full Back, particularly with an ageing body and no pre-season. Has definitely played exclusively at FB from my info. Perhaps CMCK could confirm.

you're spot on Midas. Scicluna has played FB in all games, rarely beaten, although heavily towelled in one game, but even Moses would struggle to stem the tide he faced that day. I've watched him play for 14 years and never cease to be amazed at his cool and calm play. he has a strong dislike for conceding a battle and its rare that he'll rush a behind.
has been outstanding on a very limited preparation and will leave a massive hole in the Prahran backline if he hangs them up after Saturday's game.

btw Midas are you a player or on the coaching staff of a club?
if you aren't already a coach I think you should give it a burl, you show a lot of insight into the game.

Midas said:
Have to disagree massively, really think Trumbull is seriously overrated, Hare has been the pick but is purely a defensive player, Battle is a good player but has had only an ok season, has been beaten on a number of occasions but agree on Munro.
Midas said:
As stated, strongly disagree on the inclusion of Trumbull and Battle despite my admiration for them as players, just think Gayfer is far superior to Trumbull and Pietryk is an out and out superstar compared to Battle, and ZAnder can take the small.

Happy to disagree Midas. Fortunately we are not the two people left to finalise D1 side. Otherwise Geeves may have to break us up!!
Battle was in my first dozen picked. He will make team of the year. Very couragous, great spoiler, rarely beaten one on one. Absolute gun!
Perhaps Trumbull will miss out. Just noticed he has missed a few this year. I have seen him play over a few seasons and he is a great player. Again, you always go with the player you have watched and seen perform well. I have seen him play maybe 6-7 games over the years and he has always been rock solid. Seen Gayfer once!
Glad we agree on Munro.
Re Pietryk, i have him in my side and always did! Great player. But i would choose Battle ahead of him in my side every day of the week. And perhaps twice on Sundays.
Cheers,
DG

ILSS, Kingbrown and Oldmelburnian28,

Boy's, you've bagged Therry all year and now you need us to win. You might want to send 6 kegs down to Therry, or you can just join us Monday for a drink.....

Cheers

Half Back

HB, who would you have from Therry in the side? Very interested to know from guys who actually play at a team who are the best?? I have only seen Therry once this year! On form they will probably only get 1 or 2, as OC, BT, OGS, Rupo and YV with records stretching from 15-3 to 11-7 by seasons end will probably have the lions share!
Names like Crotty, J.Bannister (both in my side), Harmes C.Bannister, McWhinney, Foster-Knight have been thrown up. Thoughts??
Cheers - DG

Midas said:

If anyone was at the Carey Bulleen game on the weekend they would have seen Zander get beaten well and truely. Had two goals kicked on him in the first 4 minutes by an under 19 in his 2nd game. Then later got dragged after he started wrestling his 4th oppoent by the 2nd quarter. Hardy touched the thing. Except for the one he kicked straight to a bulleen player at a kick out which cost a goal. I've only seen him a few time this year but he has been disappointing in my eyes. What good is run from the backline if you give up 5 to direct oppoents. Battle is the better defender for mine

DG-Man said:
HB, who would you have from Therry in the side? Very interested to know from guys who actually play at a team who are the best?? I have only seen Therry once this year! On form they will probably only get 1 or 2, as OC, BT, OGS, Rupo and YV with records stretching from 15-3 to 11-7 by seasons end will probably have the lions share!
Names like Crotty, J.Bannister (both in my side), Harmes C.Bannister, McWhinney, Foster-Knight have been thrown up. Thoughts??
Cheers - DG

DG-Man,

Foster-Knight will win our B&F. I'd have Foster-Knight and J Bannister. Bannister was picked in the Under 23 State Team untill he injured himself at there last training session. He would of been the only player out side of A-B section to play. Crotty's first half until injury was very impressive. I think those three will get in.

Cheers
Half Back:thumbsu:

Great to have you back, Half back. Where are all your mates. I distinctly recall that beers were for free the day you kicked our butts, in a show of our respect of the Therry Penola Football Club. How beautiful is it, yes we are relying on you this week to a fair degree, we still have to win. Therry, i think enjoyed there win against us very much, and he we are in this situation. I think both clubs have a healthier respect for each other given our games this year , i certainly hope so! Half Back i am sure Therry will want to send a message to all sides for 2007 with a solid finish Saturday. If we win and you win i will let you come and barrack for us!!!!
Or maybe a couple of kingbrowns (big bottles) as we enjoy the finals series.

Here's some more snippets. I've put in how each team has gone in the past nine rounds (ie their most recent game against everyone else in the division) as well as their records at home and away:

OC (8-1 last nine) (9-0 home, 5-3 away)
BT (6-3 last nine) (5-3 home, 7-2 away)
OG (5-4 last nine) (6-2 home, 5-4 away)
YV (7-2 last nine) (5-3 home, 6-3 away)
RUP (5-4 last nine) (7-2 home, 4-4 away)
OM (4-4-1 last nine) (5-4 home, 2-5-1 away)
TP (3-6 last nine) (3-6 home, 4-4 away)
ESL (2-6-1 last nine) (2-6-1 home, 2-6 away)
PRA (4-5 last nine) (2-6 home, 2-7 away)
BAN (0-9 last nine) (1-7 home, 2-7 away)

Don't know a heap about Ballard's form this year, so as a team of the year option, yeah, maybe not. I do know that if I was picking a D1 team to play for my life he would be one of the first names selected, way ahead of the competition at his position as far as ability goes. Archangel, don't know how you can have guys like Bassell and Unkles in the team: they only play half a game each! Both can only play in the ruck from what I've seen they rest on the bench. I really don't think there are many top flight ruckmen in this comp, seems to be some raps on Cleeve from OM? Another option as the backup big man would be Hancock from Yarra Valley, as he is also an asset in the forward line. I agree with Forster-Knight in the side. Think there are better options than Scicluna. Too old and slow. Shouldn't Palmer be getting a bit more recognition as a top flight backman as well? Just my opinion.

Also, DG, I think you are overestimating your Old Geelong boys a bit in the market, would have thought they would have to be back with the pack, just ahead of Yarra and Rupo and only ahead of those two because they are more likely to get the double chance. Second spot was theirs for the taking playing the Washington Generals to their Harlem Globetrotters...that had to be a pretty demoralising loss. Old Carey should be way out in front in the betting now. Be interesting to see if there is any fallout if the Bullants lose four on the trot... think those boys would be feeling a bit of pressure this week?

With only first spot on the ladder set in stone, what about some odds for the two grand final participants?

Nice work dollop. Mentions of Palmer and Cleeve suggests to me that dollop is an OM boy. Nice to have you on board. Has not been much contribution from the Keysborough quarter this year.
Your stats seem to show that the OC, followed by YV are in the hottest form. As finals are at a neutral ground, not sure how much wins at home vs wins away matter. Recent form between competing sides in the finals is important!

DG's new market (After pressure from the dollop)

OC - $2.20
BT - $4.00
OGS - $6.50
YV - $13.00
Rupo -$35.00

OC are the favs. Recent form, assured top position, depth etc. Concerns: Injuries, playing BT in finals (remember 04), recent loss to OGS.

BT, drifting to 4's. Only have to win at home to play OC in a 2nd Semi. (DG thinks the BT will win this week!) From 2nd Semi, will be hard to hold out. Finals tough! Experienced campaigners. Concerns: Recent form below par. A loss on Saturday would see them go out to 20/1 in the DG Market. Comprehensively beaten by OC last week when at full strength. Are old legs slowing???

OGS - Had hit form with a big win over OC, only to stumble at Rupo. Have a few to come back in and look likely to be full strength come finals. Amazing depth to cover any injuries. Will beat Leos and if Rupo win, will tackle OC in a second semi after beating them only 2 weeks prior. If play in first semi, will start favourites on a neutral ground against Rupo or YV.

YV - Likely to finish 4th, but not guaranteed. Therry will be tough. Even if they lose, will be favoured to make finals as BT will be favourites to win at home. Great recent form, however have not troubled OC or BT this year, even during purple patch.

Rupo. Love the Rupo (Kingbrown!) However, think this weeks task may be beyond them. Stirring recent wins, however this Saturday they come up against a side playing at home, and playing for 2nd spot. If they win (Go Kingbrown) will only be a 25% chance of playing finals as YV at home will be favourites against Therry who have not a lot to play for!

Cheers - DG

Tips

Therry to throw the cat amongst the pigeons
OGS who will be phoning Adjani nervously
BT to save their own skins and Yarra's
Prahran ditto
Old Carey

on another topic- keep those teams rolling in. It would be nice to put together a composite side from 5-10 teams rather than from 3

C'mon Kingbrown see if you can put in one not filled with Rupo players( so yes- sober again) ;)
Toohas
BT10
MOSS
OC37
Half Back
ILSS
CMCK
Dee Snider
Silky
Hansie
Kibe
and everyone else
I am sure many of you have shut up shop for finals or have been told to shut up shop, however a team of the year nomination is giving away nothing. I am sure some of you have put in nominations to the qwill, what is the difference? Maybe those teams didnt include Chivers, Collins, Collins,Casboult and other stars, but hey.. everyone knows they are stars even if the Qwill is being misled.

GET THEM IN

ALSO

LETS GET THE END OF YEAR TRIP VENUES AND DATES IN TOO.. are any of us going to run into each other??

BT- Sydney or Gold Coast- make up your mind
OGS - Paris Hilton( the venue not the s***)- because they can
YV - Gold Coast
Rupo- Whittlesea
OC- Ibiza- because they can
Therry- Rio-just to p*** off Rupo
Banyule- Albury
OM- Sydney
ESL- Hobart
Prahran- where else but the city of churches?

ok some of these are far fetched, however i am certain OGS and OC are correct- get those nominations in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back