D2 Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladder predictions mean jackshit, everyone writes every other side off besides there own, we will see by rd 5 or 6 whos pretenders and whos contenders
In that case should we all cease to chat on this forum until round 5 or 6? Perhaps we should shut the forum down until than. It's just a chat forum to discuss D2 football in 2010 which exactly what we're doing, some people need to take themselves less seriously.

In that case should we all cease to chat on this forum until round 5 or 6? Perhaps we should shut the forum down until than. It's just a chat forum to discuss D2 football in 2010 which exactly what we're doing, some people need to take themselves less seriously.
alright mabukka said everyone cease talking till rd 5 or 6, so looks like "mabukka" the party pooper has ruined the forum, just take ya ladder predictions a little less serious and experiance abit of life:)

Clearly not what I said :rolleyes:
"in that case should we all cease to chat on this forum until round 5 or 6? Perhaps we should shut the forum down until than"

thats what you said so you obvisously did say that, cmon mate im sure you have a brain bigger than a peanut

Just back to work from a nice little lunch. I opened my email and have found exactly what I have been waiting for. You beauty. One happy chappy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great to see the early season banter between Parade and Therry heat up
Would be interested to see what signings they have both made to counter for any of the rumoured losses

What are some of the practice that are organised between clubs???

great to see the early season banter between Parade and Therry heat up
Would be interested to see what signings they have both made to counter for any of the rumoured losses

What are some of the practice that are organised between clubs???

im pretty sure therry and parade are playing each other in praccy

migt have to get down to the TP v Parade praccy to see the shoot out between the big forwards

How much more civalised is this forum without Willy & Ivanhoe!!!!!

bit quiet on here at the moment, getting very close to an exciting year i believe.
Anyways i here that old parade have done the dog act on therry pulling out on there anual practise match which has been going for 3 to 4 years, 6 weeks before the season. Very shit effort if u ask me.
Also heard they didnt even give a reason as well, i assume they are going to try and hide a few of there recruits.
Bad form parade. infact shocking effort

bit quiet on here at the moment, getting very close to an exciting year i believe.
Anyways i here that old parade have done the dog act on therry pulling out on there anual practise match which has been going for 3 to 4 years, 6 weeks before the season. Very shit effort if u ask me.
Also heard they didnt even give a reason as well, i assume they are going to try and hide a few of there recruits.

What was the date of the game as we are looking for a game if you have a ground?

Parade keeping their cards close to their chest this year?

I guess we'll here the "availabilty of a ground is the issue" or "due to cricket, certain numbers are unavailable"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back