D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to correct you Hollywood.

Dan Baxter is actually the Captain of Monash and has been our most consistent player so far this year.

Must agree that it is a fine report though. Apply for Steve Clarke's job

Quasi

First off, it’s actually pretty hard to call hawthorns form ‘sudden’, as the other game we lost apart from willy was to monash, and that was by a solitary point.
As you pointed out however, at the start of the season when we played you there really wasn’t a lot of coherence, and many new players were yet to find their feet. Since then, new players have found confidence, and the team has gelled.
Another factor in the willy game would be that we were missing our B&F fullback, and our 11 times leading goal kicker Dan. Would be interesting to see if the tables were turned next time we played, and you had lost lee to injury? After all he kicked 2/3rds of your score against us.

Might as well point out I’m part of the hawthorn club but have hardly pulled the boots on this season due to injury.

Great wrap up coach.

Lee is not the only scoring option up forward, we have proved that with and without him. We go to him because we want to, not because we have to. He is so dominant it is hard to avoid him, but there are a lot of other hard working forwards. Willy has been without a full line up all year, as using 40 players through the seniors suggests. We are without a lot of other key players that will make a significant impact after the break.

Just to correct you Hollywood.

Dan Baxter is actually the Captain of Monash and has been our most consistent player so far this year.

Must agree that it is a fine report though. Apply for Steve Clarke's job

Quasi

Sorry Quasi, was he the bald head bloke in the center? Number 4 I think he was by memory? If so then I must have got the name wrong but he was the guy I was talking about which I thought was Rutherford?.. Did he used to be captain??

Sorry Quasi, was he the bald head bloke in the center? Number 4 I think he was by memory? If so then I must have got the name wrong but he was the guy I was talking about which I thought was Rutherford?.. Did he used to be captain??

the bald guy is rutherford, one of monash's key playmakers, but baxter is captain. baxter and wells would be leading the monash b&f at the moment. and i think ur right in your comments regarding monash, a lot of handy young players coming through, but still rely a bit too much on certain senior players at times. i would estimate wells took 20+ marks in the backline last week.

any news on the gun recruit from wodonga for uni? dominated for the o&m jets last season and even though is a superstar cricketer, has left the game to focus on a footy career. think his surname is kennedy, is he the real deal?

and he's gone to a struggling D3 club??? spare me!

hi lads, hope all have a great long weekend and enjoy giving the body a rest. i am sure it needs it.

i know a few ppl on this site dont care about matt whelan but just letting ppl know he is at home and recovering quite well. the injury is very serious and has to be treated very carefully.

once also i hope the lad from hawthorn who had an epileptic fit last saturday has recovered and back to normal.

and i am from elsternwick and i post on this site. i cant use crayons cos i am better than that. i use pen on the screen but the screen is covered in white out cos of all my mistakes.

enjoy the footy free weekend boys and go the saints on sunday.

hi lads, hope all have a great long weekend and enjoy giving the body a rest. i am sure it needs it.

i know a few ppl on this site dont care about matt whelan but just letting ppl know he is at home and recovering quite well. the injury is very serious and has to be treated very carefully.

once also i hope the lad from hawthorn who had an epileptic fit last saturday has recovered and back to normal.

and i am from elsternwick and i post on this site. i cant use crayons cos i am better than that. i use pen on the screen but the screen is covered in white out cos of all my mistakes.

enjoy the footy free weekend boys and go the saints on sunday.

Good to hear he's out of hospital. I hope everything goes well for him.

Good to see he is on the mend , also note that he is listed with others at the Tribunal next Tuesday, is their an investigation. If it was head high and regarded as unduly rough play, then based on the boys from house and latrobe, then the instigator will get life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ammunition

i am not sure 100% but have heard there maybe an investigation to the incident with whelan. i was over 100m away and couldnt tellu anything about it but it was the hawthorn umpire in control. but there was no argument from players so they have just seen as a fair bump and play on

Good to see he is on the mend , also note that he is listed with others at the Tribunal next Tuesday, is their an investigation. If it was head high and regarded as unduly rough play, then based on the boys from house and latrobe, then the instigator will get life.
No need for intro's, i think everyone knows who this is,
To all those wishing me well thankyou, it is appreciated. And to those who applaud what happened, well you got your wish.
I am ok, but i will be laid up for a couple of months. suppose thats why we call it a contact sport.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) i dont recall much of the incident, i've been told what happened by a few people, incl. teammates, friends and even a golfer who was watching whilst waiting to tee off on the course behind the goals. But the only person i'm listening to is my son who was running water and standing about 2mtrs away at the time. So i'll draw up my own conclusions, and sort it out from there.
And to all those calling me a sniper, isn't that the same as slagging someone off under an assumed name so you dont get found out. You all know who i am, so tell me who you are. Or would that take a bit of ticker and bravery.

No need for intro's, i think everyone knows who this is,
To all those wishing me well thankyou, it is appreciated. And to those who applaud what happened, well you got your wish.
I am ok, but i will be laid up for a couple of months. suppose thats why we call it a contact sport.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) i dont recall much of the incident, i've been told what happened by a few people, incl. teammates, friends and even a golfer who was watching whilst waiting to tee off on the course behind the goals. But the only person i'm listening to is my son who was running water and standing about 2mtrs away at the time. So i'll draw up my own conclusions, and sort it out from there.
And to all those calling me a sniper, isn't that the same as slagging someone off under an assumed name so you dont get found out. You all know who i am, so tell me who you are. Or would that take a bit of ticker and bravery.

Reckon it was your son then!!!
:rolleyes:

Reckon it was your son then!!!

:rolleyes:
You wanna be smart and include my son in all this, do ya.
Well seeing as though your a gutless spineless dog and wont reveal your identity. How about i take a guess.
Would the 'b' in 'btown' mean 'bitch'. So who's bitch are you?
You've overstepped the boundry dog

if whls5 is the wicker i presume it is, matty, i hope all is well.
as a young bloke who use to blow the whistle down at wicker land many years ago, you always looked after me if anyone had a crack at me, so i wish nothing but a safe and speedy recovery mate!

You wanna be smart and include my son in all this, do ya.
Well seeing as though your a gutless spineless dog and wont reveal your identity. How about i take a guess.
Would the 'b' in 'btown' mean 'bitch'. So who's bitch are you?
You've overstepped the boundry dog

Lighten up Cogs - meant to be a joke! Like most things here!​

But to be serious for a moment - never having played against your formidable, dangerous self I'm not sure whether you understand that other posters are indicating that you got what you have been giving out for years .... but this was accidental???

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOUR VIOLENCE HAS ANY PLACE IN SOCIETY AT ALL ... YOU SOUND LIKE A DINOSAUR OUT OF THE 60'S?? WIFE BASHING OK TOO?? YOUR WHAT IT IS WORTH ... GROW UP & SHOW YOUR SON SOMETHING DIFFERENT - SAYING WHO ARE ON THIS FORUM & THREATENING THE WORLD DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANYTHING LIKE A MAN!
:thumbsdown::eek::thumbsdown:

Been a long time since i posted on here, but thought I'd throw my 20 cents in. I played against Wheels on a number of times when I was rucking for Eltham ressies, yeah he used to throw it around, but when the equaliser came he would just pick himself up and play on. Had many an entertaining and colorful chat to him during the game, always with a laugh so ease up, after all, as he mentioned, it is a contact sport!
Wheels, just a suggestion, but never take what is written on here as gospel, mainly this is just blokes taking tounge in cheek swipes from behind a keyboard. All the best in your recovery.

Lighten up Cogs - meant to be a joke! Like most things here!​

But to be serious for a moment - never having played against your formidable, dangerous self I'm not sure whether you understand that other posters are indicating that you got what you have been giving out for years .... but this was accidental???

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOUR VIOLENCE HAS ANY PLACE IN SOCIETY AT ALL ... YOU SOUND LIKE A DINOSAUR OUT OF THE 60'S?? WIFE BASHING OK TOO?? YOUR WHAT IT IS WORTH ... GROW UP & SHOW YOUR SON SOMETHING DIFFERENT - SAYING WHO ARE ON THIS FORUM & THREATENING THE WORLD DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANYTHING LIKE A MAN!

:thumbsdown::eek::thumbsdown:
So you've never even played against me, which makes me think that you've never seen me play. So how do you know what i was like?
Just factor this, 300+ games, never suspended and i have not seen one post from anyone saying that i hit them out of the rules of the game. Dont you think that if i was such a dangerous and violent sniper, there would be heaps of them.
For a peson who seems to think he knows it all, i cant understand how you can believe eveything you hear without seeing it with your own eyes. To me, that makes either a moron, or you're not quite as smart as you think you are.
About the wife bashing and the way i condone myself in front of my son, lets not go there because it's really making me think that you are a moron.
One more thing, who did i threaten?

So you've never even played against me, which makes me think that you've never seen me play. So how do you know what i was like?
Just factor this, 300+ games, never suspended and i have not seen one post from anyone saying that i hit them out of the rules of the game. Dont you think that if i was such a dangerous and violent sniper, there would be heaps of them.
For a peson who seems to think he knows it all, i cant understand how you can believe eveything you hear without seeing it with your own eyes. To me, that makes either a moron, or you're not quite as smart as you think you are.
About the wife bashing and the way i condone myself in front of my son, lets not go there because it's really making me think that you are a moron.
One more thing, who did i threaten?

Don't have to be a genius to work out your involvement v Hawks last year - word gets around. Stacks of blokes don't get reported in the Ressies b/c umps don't report! How many times have you been sent off?? .... you have hit plenty outside the rules .... LAUGHABLE that you say no one has posted to say that you have!! .... :D

Don't have to be a genius to work out your involvement v Hawks last year - word gets around. Stacks of blokes don't get reported in the Ressies b/c umps don't report! How many times have you been sent off?? .... you have hit plenty outside the rules .... LAUGHABLE that you say no one has posted to say that you have!! .... :D
Once again moron, you weren't there, so you dont know. You must have some real mental issues.
We went to tribunal last year, and within 10mins i was on my way home ready to play the next game. They on the other hand were told not to waste the tribunals time, and at least try to get their story straight.
I haven't seen or heard about any postings, but obviously you have. So can you name a few of them for me.
You failed to answer my question from before. Who did i threaten?
You really need to get a grip on reality, because you are nothing short of a gullible moron. It would be easier for you to going back to being a 'bitch' in your own little 'bitchtown'

Ressie umps don't report? Just ask Boycey! Send offs....who cares. (Heard of zero tolerance?)
You should write from experience, not hearsay, fool.
What does " hit plenty outside of the rules " mean? An admission I perhaps.
Grow a spine newcomer.

The Teen of nikko is back to harrass the f*ck out of every1 from now on. Oh how ive missed reading people berrate eachother! shame i wont be able to get amongst it 4 another 5 weeks.. think the season will be wrapped up by then unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back