D3 D3 Section 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means he's weak as pi$$.
Thats a big call. 4 club B+F, 3 comp B+F, 2 premierships, over 250 senior games with a few in the ressies. doesn't sound that weak to me.
What may i ask have you done of any noteriety, except for waffling on like an absolute imbecile.
I feel you should reveal who you are, so that way you and Murph could sit down and discuss any issues you may have.
The problem you now have here is, that if you dont, what are showing to everyone that does knows you, is that you are the one who's as weak as piss.
So come out of the closet softie.

Thats a big call. 4 club B+F, 3 comp B+F, 2 premierships, over 250 senior games with a few in the ressies. doesn't sound that weak to me.
What may i ask have you done of any noteriety, except for waffling on like an absolute imbecile.
I feel you should reveal who you are, so that way you and Murph could sit down and discuss any issues you may have.
The problem you now have here is, that if you dont, what are showing to everyone that does knows you, is that you are the one who's as weak as piss.

I'm not sure that counts as a bite per se - I think the gaff is well and truly in the gill

Have seen Murphy play plenty of times over the years..."Cat" is not a description I would use.
Have a feeling the initial comment was to stir up a bit of controversy?

I'm not sure that counts as a bite per se - I think the gaff is well and truly in the gill

I have to agree with ya knackers the Wick boys have certainly got the hair on their backs up on this one! When is JC gunna man up so we can let Murphy have his 'little chat" Round One, ding ding

Bit late, but still going to get my tips in prior to the opening bounces for Round 10.

Uni High over Elsternwick by 13 points - Big ground won't suit the Wicks.

Williamstown CYMS over Eltham by 26 points - Willy have too much class.

Monas Gryphons over La Trobe Uni by four points - La Trobe have improved and will cause a few upsets on the way home.

Hawthorn over Swinburne by 118 points - Ogge may kick 14.

St Johns over Powerhouse by 44 points - Jocs way too strong at home.

IF all those results go as planned, I expect Eltham to be under a bit of pressure in fourth spot on the ladder.

Recently it has been heard that one of last years defectors from la trocious is keen to come back hearing the sudden and impending transfer of one k "RUDE" donovan. No names but a recent calf injury has lead him to reassess his priorities and one of those is to move on from his current club. At this stage this is all i know but he is looking to come back and try and relive the glory days of 2006 as a reserves premiership player. Although unlikely this year plenty of potential for next year.

good to see the germ who told us (uni) to have a c**t of a year in our previous encounter got about 2 minutes on the field today, and when he came on got poleaxed and force fed humble pie. we played terribly but still got up in the 2s which was good to see. they werent as cocky this time.

good to see the germ who told us (uni) to have a c**t of a year in our previous encounter got about 2 minutes on the field today, and when he came on got poleaxed and force fed humble pie. we played terribly but still got up in the 2s which was good to see. they werent as cocky this time.
Just as well reseves dont get you promoted. Enjoy your miserable life in the dewkickers hero!

I have a mate who plays in D3 so I write this on his behalf....are you serious that this is the game of the year!! Hawthorn just smashed Eltham by 50 points and their full forward kicked 8 in a 1/4 and a half then went off injured. I have read alot of previous comments and no one gives them credit. Its about time you guys started to.

Agreed ... not enough said about Hawthorn ... can't wait to see the Hawks talk up their 11 point win at home against the bottom of the ladder side ... dejavu?

Hats off the Eltham ... finally inflicted Willy's first loss in the ressies ... and looked to have the seniors measure leading 5-0 goals at quarter time. What followed would have put fear intothe rest of the competition ... against all odds, and with Lee clearly held, Willy kicked 12 -4 goals in the last 3 quarters to take a hard fought victory. Eltham's lack of discipline a majoy worry going into the stretch ... hope #19 got the mud out of his eyes ...

Great effort by the one man gallery from Eltham ... was as useful as **** on a snake ...

The boys must have been studying for their exams at the Zoo ... the Wicks will surely come out and lose a game they're expected to win next week

Good to see Latrobe put up a fight and a good win by the House without Edwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as well reseves dont get you promoted. Enjoy your miserable life in the dewkickers hero!

Life in uni high 2s is no way near miserable you germ i would suspect playing in any elstenwick side would be miserable having to play at that grouund every second week, Nah but the wiks are looking good for years to come with the depth at the club im betting the 15 or so 40year olds in that reserves side have at least 5 more good years in them.

Don't normally talk about the magoos, but hopefully the Willy 2's loss will deflate a few heads. I was getting a bit sick of hearing talk of undefeated seasons, record %, century goalkickers, wait til we get our full team in, blah blah blah.
Maybe the realisation that the taste of some humble pie does not taste so sweet will do them some good in the long run.

Good morning all, hope we all had a good weekend. All except that F*ckwit number 71 from elsternwick 2's, i have never seen a bigger soft ____ in my entire life, where did they get u? I have a feeling u werent even born, you were congealed in a swamp, (look it up in the dictionary its ok, i know u didnt learn words like that in special school, they were too busy trying to teach u how to wipe ur arse without getting it on ur face. Having a go at a young kid coming on to the field spitting at him an sh1t, You are so tough, it showed when i stood up from the timekeepers box on crutches and had a go at u, u sat right the f*ck down, it was so funny watching u get cleaned up the second time and coming straight off, im only sad it wasnt me running through ur lanky junkie ass.. ur like a cross between the lion and the tinman out of wizard of oz, no heart and no courage.. Let me extend the same courtesy u did to us u worm, Have a c*nt of a year.. hope ur not too battered and bruised precious xx

What happened with eltham 2's? Was the team really that different 2 the one we played earlier this year?

Agreed ... not enough said about Hawthorn ... can't wait to see the Hawks talk up their 11 point win at home against the bottom of the ladder side ... dejavu?

Hats off the Eltham ... finally inflicted Willy's first loss in the ressies ... and looked to have the seniors measure leading 5-0 goals at quarter time. What followed would have put fear intothe rest of the competition ... against all odds, and with Lee clearly held, Willy kicked 12 -4 goals in the last 3 quarters to take a hard fought victory. Eltham's lack of discipline a majoy worry going into the stretch ... hope #19 got the mud out of his eyes ...

Great effort by the one man gallery from Eltham ... was as useful as **** on a snake ...

The boys must have been studying for their exams at the Zoo ... the Wicks will surely come out and lose a game they're expected to win next week

Good to see Latrobe put up a fight and a good win by the House without Edwards

You Eddo lovers are a crack up - who said Eddo didn't play!!!! And yes, it was a good win by the House!!!

Are we getting religious are we? Don't know anyone by that name at Power House. Our usual ruckman has tatts and I doubt Jesus would have had them in his day. Does that answer your questions?

There are plenty of Spaniards who go by the name of Jesus. I'm sure some of them have got tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back