D3 Section Ammos 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When all else fails and you cant think of anything else to say out comes the mum jokes prooving yet again what a tool you really are.
Ive heard every mum line under the sun and they dont bother me one bit so if you think youve hit a raw nerve with me think again.

Shiva, why have you heard every "mum line under the sun" over the years?

Shiva, why have you heard every "mum line under the sun" over the years?
Youve obviously been hiding under a rock most of your life Heoch as its a line of arguement used most frequently by people who cant think their way logically out of a bit of constructive critism and therfore find it easy to insult their way out by using the famous mum jokes.Surely your not trying to tell us youve never heard these types of insults used before because if you are you would be stretching the truth a bit

Shiva, I gotta agree with Hochie and the Chimp here; it seems you protest too much for there to be nothing to protest about....
What' she like Giggidy? Do you know her, or perhaps you're defending Shiva?

No Train, can't say I've had the pleasure of meeting Shiva's Mum.

Just would have thought that there would be a greater level of maturity in this thread than to resort the focus to Mum jokes.

Big Footy has a 'lame jokes' thread, so maybe save them for there Chimp & Train.

ANYONE keen to talk about the footy on this thread, please feel free...

Who saw what games over the weekend and any match reports?

I watched Swinny shock the competition "pretenders" (Latrobe) in the Uni Derby. It was a poor standard game. Latrobe were woeful.

I watched Swinny shock the competition "pretenders" (Latrobe) in the Uni Derby. It was a poor standard game. Latrobe were woeful.

Dee Three - hello mate !! Would love to chat footy, but i keep getting it wrong and then getting bitch slapped for having an opinion ? True they are wrong most the time - but surely I can have one.:D

I had a look at the same game last week fella - and must say that Swinney just a little to strong physically for the students in and arond the packs.

Higgoooooo !!! was too strong out of the square with 10 majors. I also felt that 'fish' continued his great season and should push for a spot in the mid-year comp side for D3.

but, lets keep this information to ourselves ....you know..... 'mums' the word ;)

Chimp, you must be facing a dilemma as to which game to watch this week, the House or Swinny. Spare a thought for Eddo, who now must be worried you're gonna leave him for Higgo, who do you love more?? What about Pace and Jeka, any love there?

I reckon you were one of those pie-eating full forwards who sat in the goalsquare in the early game screaming 'kick it to me' ;). Ever give thought to the guys who feed these two superstars you love? (other than Fish - tell us more about this guy)

My understanding is that La Trobe has some serious issue problems with 8 to 10 of their starting 18 out through injury. senior players are looking to return this week. they are missing the energetic midfielder and gold sneak 'ganino' out with a suspect ankle, he is looking to return this week and should inject some spark and pace through the middle. la trobe on their home ground are always hard to beat, watch closely this w/e it should be a good game.

My understanding is that La Trobe has some serious issue problems with 8 to 10 of their starting 18 out through injury. senior players are looking to return this week. they are missing the energetic midfielder and gold sneak 'ganino' out with a suspect ankle, he is looking to return this week and should inject some spark and pace through the middle. la trobe on their home ground are always hard to beat, watch closely this w/e it should be a good game.

Add to that a past B&F winner returning in the coming weeks

Chimp, you must be facing a dilemma as to which game to watch this week, the House or Swinny. Spare a thought for Eddo, who now must be worried you're gonna leave him for Higgo, who do you love more?? What about Pace and Jeka, any love there?

I reckon you were one of those pie-eating full forwards who sat in the goalsquare in the early game screaming 'kick it to me' ;). Ever give thought to the guys who feed these two superstars you love? (other than Fish - tell us more about this guy)

ETE - how you going fella? Hummmm....yes a little torn between too loves !! Eddooo !!! and Higgoooo!! just make up a great little threesome. Pace and Jeka are also good forwards - and more likely to play finals -so I might jump on them later in the year.

As for the playing days - ran around a bit on the wing and accross half-forward. Very ordinary indeed - we already had a good forward - one of the best going around at the time ( state rep) - so not really the Pie eating type. Hard to get away with that in B-Grade.

'Fish' - good mid-fielder who rests at HFF. Tough at it type, runs very hard both ends of the ground, good skills and needs to fire in the Swinney engine room for them to get their best results. Look for Mr Whiting !!

not really because none of them can play footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you would expect Pace to demolish Latrobe this week, Dee Three?
Giggidy.....

The only demolishing the Angelo Pace will do this week is to the canteen after the game! Better get those pies and hot dogs ready!

As for the football, I think that if you look at my recents posts, I have always maintained that Latrobe were pretenders. May champions with no depth and no quality at this level.

i heard news today that may be interesting to some, Paul Edwards from powerhouse to miss a minimum of six weeks with torn ligaments in his ankle.could be a huge loss for powerhouse.He injured his ankle on saturday and missed three quaters of the westbourne game

not really because none of them can play footy

"None of them" - interesting that you distance yourself from everyone else who posts on this thread... by posting on this thread. Tool.

Powerhouse without the big cohuna is a completely different team - the midfield will be lost once they pass the centre. As Todd Flanders said: "Is your source reliable?"

La Trobe could do with an injection of spark in their fwd line. Can look very flat, even on their 25 acre ground.

Can't see Higgoooooooo doing a lot for the Swines unless the midfield give him steady supply - he's not exactly the type to go and get it himself up on the wing, even if the wing on their home ground is a mere 55m from home.

"None of them" - interesting that you distance yourself from everyone else who posts on this thread... by posting on this thread. Tool.

Powerhouse without the big cohuna is a completely different team - the midfield will be lost once they pass the centre. As Todd Flanders said: "Is your source reliable?"

La Trobe could do with an injection of spark in their fwd line. Can look very flat, even on their 25 acre ground.

Can't see Higgoooooooo doing a lot for the Swines unless the midfield give him steady supply - he's not exactly the type to go and get it himself up on the wing, even if the wing on their home ground is a mere 55m from home.
i can distance myself, because i'm not apart of D3 footy.
and yes nobody in D3 can play, hence why they are playing D3. eddo may be the only one who escapes this comment

Ok then - may have to slightly disagree with you that 'nobody' can play in D3.

I have been involved or seen sides from A-grade to the Clubbies and would say that whilst the standard dramatically drops away from the very top to the very bottom - that you do find 'someone' who can play a bit.

I would suggest - and may even start some conversation with this - that there are a few in this years D3 competiton that could play A-grade.

i can distance myself, because i'm not apart of D3 footy.
and yes nobody in D3 can play, hence why they are playing D3. eddo may be the only one who escapes this comment

Clearly haven't watched to many games this year!

I've played against and with blokes from D3 this year that i rate just as highly as some of the bloke i've played against who have been selected in this years Ammo rep side. Including A grade players!

Ok then - may have to slightly disagree with you that 'nobody' can play in D3.

I have been involved or seen sides from A-grade to the Clubbies and would say that whilst the standard dramatically drops away from the very top to the very bottom - that you do find 'someone' who can play a bit.

I would suggest - and may even start some conversation with this - that there are a few in this years D3 competiton that could play A-grade.

OW - Connors, Connors, Hutton
Elstern - C.Mahoney
Swinburne - Higgins
Ivanhoe - Holland
Monash - Wells
Kew - Horne
Power - Edwards
WB - Irving, Haysey
Latrobe - Sheldrick
Hawthorn - M.Collins

These are a few who could and would definitely play A Grade. Each side would have at least 2 or 3 that would walk into any A Grade side.

OW - Connors, Connors, Hutton
Elstern - C.Mahoney
Swinburne - Higgins
Ivanhoe - Holland
Monash - Wells
Kew - Horne
Power - Edwards
WB - Irving, Haysey
Latrobe - Sheldrick
Hawthorn - M.Collins

These are a few who could and would definitely play A Grade. Each side would have at least 2 or 3 that would walk into any A Grade side.

couldn't agree more.

So you don't play in d3. You reckon everyone who does is crap. You reckon, by implication that D3 is a crap standard of footy. You reckon people who post on here can't play. You're not affiliated with any club in D3.

And how do you spend your time? Posting on a D3 board on bigfooty... The pathos nearly brings a tear to my eye you sad, sad, man:(

Go and get one of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back