D4 2010 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be a cracker of a final series. An unbiased observer would say that Monash are probably a 4 goal better side than us but weve still got 3 or 4 coming back in to strengthen us up a little. Wheras Monash im told were pretty much at full strength.

Both teams will be stronger with players to come back. Missing from Monash last Saturday were Booth and Rose in the middle and O'Neill in the backline. Also means the Monash 2s will be stronger for their anticipated clash with NB.

Think most will be barracking for Monash.
And Manningham.
And South Mornington and most likely Eley Park.

Even though you don't want to know about it Sneako.

Yeah i really cant wait to fedex Mt Lilydale a big box of tissues for when they bomb out of the final series----not just for them, but also for me- so that i can wipe my scrunchie after laying a big turdburger on that disgraceful oval of theirs.

Round 17 Tips

Progressive: 59/74

North Brunswick vs Swinburne Uni - SU by 5 goals
South Mornington vs Point Cook - SM by 6 goals
Richmond Central vs Box Hill North - BHN by 1 point
Mt Lilydale vs Manningham Cobras - MC by 1 goal
Eley Park vs Chadstone - EP by 17+ goals

Think most will be barracking for Monash.
And Manningham.
And South Mornington and most likely Eley Park.

Even though you don't want to know about it Sneako.

Banger, mate, just let it go 'junkie. I am one person from a club and I personally could not give a 'rats who outside the club wants us to succeed or fail.

it's been tough typing since i was targeted by the bhn players in the presidents cup 3 weeks back :) 2 broken ribs and a torn hammy in 10 mins of work! RCs form hasn't helped ease the pain either over that period. hopefully we'll bounce back before the season's through. cotsa, better watch your back in 2 weeks time buddy :) go snakes!

Hey Waz, seems as though you have been quiet in recent times! In all honesty, I think most of our guys didn't even know who you were! With all the training you did in the lead up to the game, you were looking mighty fit and I think our guys just assumed you were a gun player and had to take you out :). I warned you buddy, there is no room for us anymore in modern day football.
Looking forward to coming down to KB reserve this weekend. Been a couple of years and I'm sure your boys will be looking for some revenge!
Let Ready know I'll be bringing down your sign. He'll know what I'm talking about.

who nb, never been known to before, how could even consider such, never!!!!!!!!!!!

Round 15 North Brunswick make the long trip to take on the 'dangerous" Point Cook in the seconds. Yes they won by nearly 20 goals and who must have got up really early to play his fourth game & thus "qualify" for the ressies - Moose - Joe Boud - then magically played in the seniors. Round 16 in the seniors game 9.

Hey Number 9 & other posters - Reckon Joe will manage to play just one more senior game and then loose form and not be able to play both [meaning 11 senior games and not eligible for the ressies].

Any takers at the 10/1 - that he plays both in the seniors???

Round 15 North Brunswick make the long trip to take on the 'dangerous" Point Cook in the seconds. Yes they won by nearly 20 goals and who must have got up really early to play his fourth game & thus "qualify" for the ressies - Moose - Joe Boud - then magically played in the seniors. Round 16 in the seniors game 9.

Hey Number 9 & other posters - Reckon Joe will manage to play just one more senior game and then loose form and not be able to play both [meaning 11 senior games and not eligible for the ressies].

Intersting to note that North Brunswick only have 1 game left as they have a bye in Round 18!!!

Seriously, what a load of crap. Moose must be about 45, and has played forever. If they had not had so many injuries he would have played 12 games in the reserves, with no disrespect to his ability. People find it to easy to jump on club struggling, particularly one that promised much. I cannot wait until it happens to you, and we hear your outraged cries. I have nothing to do with North Brunswick, if you wish, look where my other posts have been.

Seriously, what a load of crap. Moose must be about 45, and has played forever. If they had not had so many injuries he would have played 12 games in the reserves, with no disrespect to his ability. People find it to easy to jump on club struggling, particularly one that promised much. I cannot wait until it happens to you, and we hear your outraged cries. I have nothing to do with North Brunswick, if you wish, look where my other posts have been.

Agree - nothing against Moose - but senior footy has passed him by. The last couple of times we've played NB in the 2's he's only struggled.

A turtle on speed would outrun him these days.

A good footballer in his day, but he's not going to win finals footy for NB, even in the early game any more.

Player NameGBSTTroy Geary06Bradley Robertson05David Rowlands04Gus Selaidinakos02Joseph Rotella00Joshua Wolter00Nicholas Alsop00Luke Spano00Darren Adams00Joshua Dimarco00Corey Hall00Trevor Ackland00Jamie Comley00Peter Soccio13David Allan11Nathaniel Myers10Jeremy Freeman10Simon Adair10Jason Hungerford10Paul Capaldo10Donny Manoukian30Shane Hamilton60

Above is the team list from our game v Point Cook on the weekend (apologies it cut/pasted a bit of a mess). I can't see Moose's name on there can you?
So good work vafaeye - you dill.

Banger, mate, just let it go 'junkie. I am one person from a club and I personally could not give a 'rats who outside the club wants us to succeed or fail.

And therein lies the problems. When you drive a car it is important to look in the mirrors occasionally......perhaps have someone with a touch of humility and common sense post on this medium from your club. I'm sure there are a couple of literate half humans at the swamp.

Your crack at Bigwaz and Richmond was pathetic.

D4 can't lose really. Fail and stay down and everyone will laugh. Go up and I'm sure everyone will be happy not to have to drive to the as* end of Melbourne and deal with bunch of tosspots! ;):D;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player NameGBSTTroy Geary06Bradley Robertson05David Rowlands04Gus Selaidinakos02Joseph Rotella00Joshua Wolter00Nicholas Alsop00Luke Spano00Darren Adams00Joshua Dimarco00Corey Hall00Trevor Ackland00Jamie Comley00Peter Soccio13David Allan11Nathaniel Myers10Jeremy Freeman10Simon Adair10Jason Hungerford10Paul Capaldo10Donny Manoukian30Shane Hamilton60

Above is the team list from our game v Point Cook on the weekend (apologies it cut/pasted a bit of a mess). I can't see Moose's name on there can you?
So good work vafaeye - you dill.

Apologies right information - wrong game - Box Hill North. Await your comments on that - very clear what is happening.

I'd like to publically acknowledge a bet i have with my captain (Hymie- captain courageous of swinny ),

he has promised me (albeit drunk at the time) 4 goals this weekend from his own boot. If not he will be running naked* down burwood road on saturday night.

you promised me hymie.

*Runners were deemed to be allowed

I'd like to publically acknowledge a bet i have with my captain (Hymie- captain courageous of swinny ),

he has promised me (albeit drunk at the time) 4 goals this weekend from his own boot. If not he will be running naked* down burwood road on saturday night.

you promised me hymie.

*Runners were deemed to be allowed

Why does he need a bet to get naked? most of us at south will just do it :thumbsu:

Not sure on how many Joe needs but if he's sitting on 9 senior games, he'll play out the year in the seniors and still qualify as North have the bye in the last round.

I don't think there is any problem in qualifying a bloke who has been a loyal servant over many years and who at the age of 146 is still playing good football.

Atleast we are qualifying him by playing him in two games rather than pushing a lesser player up to make up numbers.

Since our seniors are out of contention, is it so wrong to qualify those on the cusp???? How many other teams wouldn't do it??

As for me, my interest is minimal as injuries have meant i've only played 4 or 5 games for the year and unfortunately, i haven't wanted to be part of it so i don't really have an opinion either way on who plays and where.

As i've said in earlier posts, some success is better than none at all and there will only be two premisership winning teams in Div. 4 come September, so why not have a crack at being one of them.

Apologies right information - wrong game - Box Hill North. Await your comments on that - very clear what is happening.
You really are a poor excuse of a human being why do you feel the need to go and comment on things that don't concern you.?
We saw moose first hand about a month ago , he seems passionate about the club he has played over 300 games for and deserves to play finals footy.
As you have stated previously if he has played 4 games in the 2's what is the problem ?, so instead of getting on each sections forums and being a keyboard warrior tell us who it is that you played for or follow and let us judge you in the same way you coward.

When injuries mean that you don't have enough players to fill 2 sides that weekend - someone has to play 2 games. With Moose playing games in either grade throughout the year - and having no ruckman in the 2's after Leary went down (broken collarbone) in the Monash game - it was perfectly logical for Moose to double up in that game. For a variety of reasons - not just what you are inferring. So give it a rest, vafaflog.

When injuries mean that you don't have enough players to fill 2 sides that weekend - someone has to play 2 games. With Moose playing games in either grade throughout the year - and having no ruckman in the 2's after Leary went down (broken collarbone) in the Monash game - it was perfectly logical for Moose to double up in that game. For a variety of reasons - not just what you are inferring. So give it a rest, vafaflog.

Moose got splinters that day in the ressies - obvious ploy. Will just mean some poor deserving player will miss out. Good luck. Not much changes - Collingwood coach would not allow it.

Moose got splinters that day in the ressies - obvious ploy. Will just mean some poor deserving player will miss out. Good luck. Not much changes - Collingwood coach would not allow it.

are you fair dinks? its d4 reserves, its not a huge scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back