D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

Word on the street is that Syndal is in all sorts of strife for season 2007. Thier coach was dumped at end of 2006 season and then took on the role of president late last year. 2 weeks ago he was given the flick from that during a board meeting and most of the board followed suit and walked. On field they have lost Robbinson (easily their best player) their captian, vice captian and at least half a dozen more senior players. Word is they are looking to put a request to the vafa to move to club 18.

Gee, some venom there.:mad:
Nelly; might have someone here who may have recieved the odd card from you. And I don't mean xmas card.
:confused:Now this has caused a rethink,callitasitiz may not be the meditterrrrranean manipulator,methinks the card hint may reffer to a certain purveyor of technology,known to have "played" in the asian theatre mid season,could it be he still holds a grudge?
I made him famous,he was the 1st to be sent off at Narita,the only 1st he is likely to have in his career!:p
I to have venom,though the fangs are a bit worn nowdays.
This must be driving the other threaders crazy,I know its personal but we are having fun.:D

:confused:Now this has caused a rethink,callitasitiz may not be the meditterrrrranean manipulator,methinks the card hint may reffer to a certain purveyor of technology,known to have "played" in the asian theatre mid season,could it be he still holds a grudge?
I made him famous,he was the 1st to be sent off at Narita,the only 1st he is likely to have in his career!:p
I to have venom,though the fangs are a bit worn nowdays.
This must be driving the other threaders crazy,I know its personal but we are having fun.:D

Not so sure Nelly. I swear on the shoes I left in Hiroshima that I don't know who the Caller is.
I don't think it is the lesser #11 though. He may sell the technology, but in my experience he has trouble working out things like registering for Big Footy.
I admit the grudge scenario certainly fits. But I think we need to look outside the immediate suspects.
Spoke to our mediterannean friend and convinced it is not him.

Season must be close...JP is back from summer of hibernation...gooday all...this should be a huge SEASON...forget all that rubbish about water restrictions, grass or no grass, all them Aboriginal players play bare feet in the dirt...and they seem to be super stars...I reckon we should start the banter about who's going to beat who and who's going to dominate where... Good luck to all and should be a fantastic season ahead...

Welcome back JP. We missed you.:thumbsu:

Lesser 11 is taking 11 this season off me...I'm going to have to settle with a single digit...only because I respect my elderly...:thumbsu:

Great to b back JP? Any further knowledge regarding digits can be acquired from our club pro nellup. Has a KNACK with 'em!
:confused:Are,"our club pro",callitasitiz, the 'our" meaning we are in a club together,is this another hint?what club could you and I be in?I am not a member of any footy club as such,this is getting really interesting!!!!
Well spy1,yet another hint,any thoughts?this person is a bigger tease than my first girlfriend.
Arrhaa,the only 2 people that would know what I am like with my fingers are my wife and a certain club president whose legs I rubbed in the asian theatre,
a strong possibility.;)

I reckon I have seen and talked to SPY1 on more than one occasion...What's the Asian Theatre?

Just Nelly being ambiguos again. He wasn't sat in some Sex Theartre of Little Bourke St rubbing some President up. Though ..... no let's not get mental pictures of that.

He is, I assume just refering to Narita Cup (as in Asian Theatre of war) and giving the President, of the team he travelled with, a rub down pre game.

Mouth guards could be a handy thing to have tomorrow night. I hear there will be no slalom.;)

What's with the lessor #11 pulling rank.
Played golf with him today and he flies out tomorrow night to China; for up to a month. That would take him past Jumper Presentation night.
When is this poor old croc going to get any training, let alone play a game?

Sorry Nelly no new thoughts on the ID of Caller.

Just Nelly being ambiguos again. He wasn't sat in some Sex Theartre of Little Bourke St rubbing some President up. Though ..... no let's not get mental pictures of that.

He is, I assume just refering to Narita Cup (as in Asian Theatre of war) and giving the President, of the team he travelled with, a rub down pre game.

Mouth guards could be a handy thing to have tomorrow night. I hear there will be no slalom.;)

What's with the lessor #11 pulling rank.
Played golf with him today and he flies out tomorrow night to China; for up to a month. That would take him past Jumper Presentation night.
When is this poor old croc going to get any training, let alone play a game?

Sorry Nelly no new thoughts on the ID of Caller.
Yes, that is all the verification our credible Bigfooty Forum requires.
Nellup brushes his digit....al skills at those Sex Cinemas in Lt Bourke St.
No wonder they named Goldfingers after him!

Yes, that is all the verification our credible Bigfooty Forum requires.
Nellup brushes his digit....al skills at those Sex Cinemas in Lt Bourke St.
No wonder they named Goldfingers after him!
;)ARRRHAAA!!!!!,callitasitiz,so I am obviously of the mark ;so,a rethink,spy1,as he has stated "our club",I am now thinking that this may be one of my partners in crime,the possabilities up there are endless,training shortly so I will keep my ears open.

What is the garbage on hear??? im sick of reading this crap u blokes talk, (nellup, spy1, JP, callitasitiz) rarely seeing a post about D4 ammos, a post from "mrposession" goes unnoticed -

Massive rumour mrposession, it would almost kill that club to lose those players (as your rumour suggests Club 18), mind u it is not suprising, the club didnt seem united on the field last year, and from memory G.Healy (a gun for them) walked off at half time a couple of times because of the coach??

What is the garbage on hear??? im sick of reading this crap u blokes talk, (nellup, spy1, JP, callitasitiz) rarely seeing a post about D4 ammos, a post from "mrposession" goes unnoticed -

Massive rumour mrposession, it would almost kill that club to lose those players (as your rumour suggests Club 18), mind u it is not suprising, the club didnt seem united on the field last year, and from memory G.Healy (a gun for them) walked off at half time a couple of times because of the coach??

C Cachia will be playing for St Johns (D2 I think) this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the VAFA didn't let them move to club 18, then it sounds like there would be a few forfeits? No one wants that, except maybe the councils.

If the VAFA didn't let them move to club 18, then it sounds like there would be a few forfeits? No one wants that, except maybe the councils.

No loss, they were one of if not the dirtiest team we played all year, there ressies game against us was a disgrace with guys being belted in the back of the head and kicked on the ground all day.

When there are decent teams in the SFL trying to get into Ammos especially now there season is delayed I say let them in and send the rabble to clubbies or further.

No loss, they were one of if not the dirtiest team we played all year, there ressies game against us was a disgrace with guys being belted in the back of the head and kicked on the ground all day.

When there are decent teams in the SFL trying to get into Ammos especially now there season is delayed I say let them in and send the rabble to clubbies or further.

No way... definitely keep them in D4. Give us a chance to extract a bit of revenge on them this season!

Seriously though, Richmond Centrals have been through tough times... but we keep fronting up for the challenge. Surely they can show a bit of heart and get things happening this season. They won senior and reserve flags earlier this decade - they can't just allow the club to fall in a heap.

Word on the street is that Syndal is in all sorts of strife for season 2007. Thier coach was dumped at end of 2006 season and then took on the role of president late last year. 2 weeks ago he was given the flick from that during a board meeting and most of the board followed suit and walked. On field they have lost Robbinson (easily their best player) their captian, vice captian and at least half a dozen more senior players. Word is they are looking to put a request to the vafa to move to club 18.

I hope first and foremost they got rid of that dirty dog they have as their reserves umpire! Anyone else have bad experiences with their reserves and in particular their reserves umpire?

I hope first and foremost they got rid of that dirty dog they have as their reserves umpire! Anyone else have bad experiences with their reserves and in particular their reserves umpire?

Had problems with their seniors at their ground, they blatantly went the knuckle after halftime.... i also have little respect for the club after an incident @ the Tribunal... i dont wish them success but dont wish them to fold or resort to clubbies

Any umpire who helps out as a volunteer ump in D4 ressies cannot possibly be worse than any of the hacks that have been spotted down there as paid whistle blowers in past seasons.
Any learned observations among our posters?

;)ARRRHAAA!!!!!,callitasitiz,so I am obviously of the mark ;so,a rethink,spy1,as he has stated "our club",I am now thinking that this may be one of my partners in crime,the possabilities up there are endless,training shortly so I will keep my ears open.
Ears open; arggh another first nellup. Now try and open those eyes!

I found Syndal to do a couple of dirty things against us but at least it was to your face and they were willing to get back what they dished out. There are a fair few teams in this league that strugle from the pretty rich boy syndrome where they think that the more muscles they have and the shinier they are the tougher the individual.

Shame that they are losing their gun players though. Didn't mind Syndal too much although their reserves umpire was nearly a bigger cheat than Hawthorns. And that's saying a lot.

And by the way i totally agree with Nellup needing to open his eyes a little more. Or at least get glasses or something.

A big call re: reserves ump. From experience I would suggest that most clubs believe that their reserves ump is the only honest one around and that every other bloke favours his own team....When the Syndal 2's journeyed out to Eltham last year they were umpired by club stalwart Burnsie - definately not a cheat, calls it as he sees it.
As for the club, I hope they stick at it - as the Centrals have. You never know how many blokes you can pick up in the last weeks before the season starts. Happened at the turtles a few years back, we were getting 15 blokes or so to training until two weeks before the season, then picked up a dozen or more. We still had an average season but it was better than dropping back.

Anyway back to the footy side of things, was having a beer with a couple of St Marys boys on Sunday arvo and they were pretty confident, said they had a mid fielder that no one will get near and some young bloke up forward who will kick bags, should be interesting as we have them first up and I am guessing everyone will be a little underdone in match fitness.

I reckon there will be a few surprise results in the first 5 weeks, but it will all settle down after that???

A big call re: reserves ump. From experience I would suggest that most clubs believe that their reserves ump is the only honest one around and that every other bloke favours his own team....When the Syndal 2's journeyed out to Eltham last year they were umpired by club stalwart Burnsie - definately not a cheat, calls it as he sees it.
As for the club, I hope they stick at it - as the Centrals have. You never know how many blokes you can pick up in the last weeks before the season starts. Happened at the turtles a few years back, we were getting 15 blokes or so to training until two weeks before the season, then picked up a dozen or more. We still had an average season but it was better than dropping back.

Played most of my stellar football life in the ressies, got to say I saw some absolute shockers in the ways of umpires, but always paid respect to the fact that they are doing it on a volunteer basis and basically without em it's hard to play a match! Just suck it up and get on with the game.

Syndal on the brink eh? Chocolates to boiled lollies in 3-4 years! Never good to see a club down the tubes though, even if they are a bunch of asses!

Question: How come no one has really rated Uni for this season?

Worst of the lot by a mile - he is the main reason their reserves go the knuckle - our game was nearly called off last year. Blatant cheat - has been reported to the ammos as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back