D4 Section Ammos pt 1 (2005-2007)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: D4 Section Ammos

hello big mouths
how about if you want to talk about bulleen and joe dangelo you meet him and i some where and we will see if you will be able to push these keys again .
you are all weak in d4 big mouths .
and for king cobra wait till i cross your path as you have a apologise to cookson or your plumbing life is over

Another 'spanner' Marco!!!

hello big mouths
how about if you want to talk about bulleen and joe dangelo you meet him and i some where and we will see if you will be able to push these keys again .
and for king cobra wait till i cross your path as you have a apologise to cookson or your plumbing life is over

It must be the first day of school today.

hello big mouths

Umm since KC has been non existant on here for quiet some time, and last time I checked he was defending Cookson!!
Somewhere a village is missing an idiot! Read the posts and get informed before making stupid, insipid threats to people who are just discussing football! The opinions on here are 90% of the time made to stir regular posters, so don't take everything as gospel.

Everyone should be back into training now! What types of numbers have clubs been getting? We had around 30 boith nights this week at the postage stamp

Everyone should be back into training now! What types of numbers have clubs been getting? We had around 30 boith nights this week at the postage stamp

I guess everyone wants to keep their numbers in the bag.... does anyone know of any spying going on? I guess it happens in the higher grades...I'd be surprised if happened in D4 but you never know? Some coaches might be getting a little paranoid!

I guess everyone wants to keep their numbers in the bag.... does anyone know of any spying going on? I guess it happens in the higher grades...I'd be surprised if happened in D4 but you never know? Some coaches might be getting a little paranoid!

Something has stirred me from my summer slumber. Did someone mention 'spying'?

Not a lot to see really. As most teams are effected by the drought restrictions from their local councils. So it is lots of running, cross training, strength work and swimming. Coaches are really earning their stripes this year. The majority of teams can't set foot on their home grounds until further notice.

I can foresee some strange and unique training sessions in the next few months. Let us know about these eccentric coaching activities (doing a 'Malcom Blight')

It's hot, it's tough work and the pre-season looks like it may not even give up a practice game. So let's at least have a laugh at it.

I know one team ran to the Doncaster Shopping Town hotel and all had one on their new reserves coach. It was the only night he was praying for a low turnout at training.

BTW, heard a classy forward was within a wisker of moving to the other side of the Eastern Freeway. Still pondering his options as they say. The choice isn't black and white; more like 'Red' and 'White'.

Let us know about these eccentric coaching activities (doing a 'Malcom Blight')

BTW, heard a classy forward was within a wisker of moving to the other side of the Eastern Freeway. Still pondering his options as they say. The choice isn't black and white; more like 'Red' and 'White'.

I know there are plenty of teams hitting the bermuda triangle of running tracks - Princes Park, Albert Park and the 'Tan. Hardly innovative, but the options are reasonably limited.

No idea who you are talking about re: red/black/white forwards crossing the freeway - unless you are talking about Fraser Gehrig coming out of the closet?

I know there are plenty of teams hitting the bermuda triangle of running tracks - Princes Park, Albert Park and the 'Tan. Hardly innovative, but the options are reasonably limited.

No idea who you are talking about re: red/black/white forwards crossing the freeway - unless you are talking about Fraser Gehrig coming out of the closet?

The 'tans track must be wearing a bit thin! Pity they won't let you take footies into the gardens... there are some great spaces in there for a kick.

With Sth Morn coming into D4, all the other clubs will get to play the yellow and black strip 4 times a year! And neither clubs senior side won a game last season. Hmmmm.

The 'tans track must be wearing a bit thin! Pity they won't let you take footies into the gardens... there are some great spaces in there for a kick.

With Sth Morn coming into D4, all the other clubs will get to play the yellow and black strip 4 times a year! And neither clubs senior side won a game last season. Hmmmm.

The trend would continue but you have to play against each other

Speaking to a few albert park boys last weekend and they seemed to pretty confident (well they never have lacked confidence) about this year apparently a few very handy inclusions. Only time will tell!

Moving on from that, hows everyones ground looking?

l would have thought they would be in the top four along with box hill,eltham and eley park.What are everyones thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a few albert park boys last weekend and they seemed to pretty confident (well they never have lacked confidence) about this year apparently a few very handy inclusions. Only time will tell!

Moving on from that, hows everyones ground looking?

Guru, the turtledome is looking a treat after being dug up and re-sown since the end of the season. This was primarily to address some drainage issues at the clubrooms end. The College has its own water supply to keep it going.

KB has stage 3 restriction exemption so the ground is in fair condition... not up to previous years standards though.

Ferndale is looking the goods as well, live close to the ground and the saints have been training on it with very good numbers too. Interesting to see an ex AFL player running around with the boys too.

Hows everyone looking with 8 weeks to go did everyones new players come to fruition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back