Draft Watcher D_P_S Draft Watch 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean tell it like you see it, not like Call Twomey (or anyone else) sees it. If we want his opinion we can read his articles.

As for the mock, I'm currently trapped in the second circle of essay marking hell, with another seven to descend over the next few weeks.
Well yeah that's what my own rankings will be for, when I do the mock draft I want it too look semi accurate to the real thing so whatever I hear for myself or if I don't ill use what I hear from media and what not.

Anyone realistic you're really hoping for?
Well anyone I rate in the top 30 would be preferable, for an inside mid id like Trent Mynott or James Worpel. Although I don't think he is the right fit id love to get Jackson Ross just on his pure talent. Wishful thinking on someone like Brandon Starcevich aswell who looks likely to be taken with one of Eagles picks.

Well anyone I rate in the top 30 would be preferable, for an inside mid id like Trent Mynott or James Worpel. Although I don't think he is the right fit id love to get Jackson Ross just on his pure talent. Wishful thinking on someone like Brandon Starcevich aswell who looks likely to be taken with one of Eagles picks.
I'm pretty high on Ross too. Almost wish we had a later pick for someone more speculative like him on top of our two first rounders. We're out strangely early this year, and there's usually someone Dalrymple likes who he manages to pick up later.

I'm pretty high on Ross too. Almost wish we had a later pick for someone more speculative like him on top of our two first rounders. We're out strangely early this year, and there's usually someone Dalrymple likes who he manages to pick up later.
You may want to hope he lasts to the rookie draft but for me that would be highly unlikely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just thought he might be a top 30. That's all

Don’t sweat it. What he has done up to now should count for no more than 20%
of his draftability.

The next 11 months will hopefully see him rise through the ranks.

Sorry my latest rankings was post combine I just didn't change the date. I'll be going over more footage in the lead up to the draft. Will be minor changes here and there mostly in the back end but I feel my top 10 is locked in
I was curious why you had Bonar so high pre-combine ;)

Thanks for the prompt response

I was curious why you had Bonar so high pre-combine ;)

Thanks for the prompt response
I had him at 14 after the All-Stars game but the combine confirmed a lot of good things and showed his ACL injury hasn't affected him.

I have him at 9 but he has the tools to be the best player in the draft, if he played from he start of the year I think he goes top 5.

I had him at 14 after the All-Stars game but the combine confirmed a lot of good things and showed his ACL injury hasn't affected him.

I have him at 9 but he has the tools to be the best player in the draft, if he played from he start of the year I think he goes top 5.
Unlikely he falls to 13 then? Bugger.

Unlikely he falls to 13 then? Bugger.
I've heard he will go top 10 but I wouldn't make any claims until a week from the draft, a lot can change from now till then. As it stands I'd take Starcevich at your first pick although it seems he should be available at any number of your 2nd round picks. For me he is the most underrated player in this draft

I've heard he will go top 10 but I wouldn't make any claims until a week from the draft, a lot can change from now till then. As it stands I'd take Starcevich at your first pick although it seems he should be available at any number of your 2nd round picks. For me he is the most underrated player in this draft

Starcevich doesn't seem to find a lot of the footy. Is there something I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back