Daicos dangerous tackle on Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Either way, it's GF so players just get off....

That was a joke. Run past the ball, shoulder tucked, launch your body like a missle, collect a bloke high and leave him concussed. Thankfully that act would now be treated appropriately with a suspension (or so you would hope...)

So you suspend a player due to AFL reps not letting a player return to the ground?
I never said he should be suspended.

It was in the back 7days a week.
The other thing.
If he’s passed the test he should be allowed to play.

There is zero percent chance he’s suspended. You can debate whether or not he should go for it, but it won’t happen.

The point Kingsley has made post match can't be ignored. We lost a valuable player in the last qtr over this because the AFL docs insisted on a concussion test.
He passed the test
The AFL Doc said he can’t go back in to the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At worst a free for in the back.

Daniels was already heading to ground and Faicos jumps on his back.
I’m sure the MRO has already found excuses for why the obvious suspension shouldn’t be a suspension because he plays for Collingwood.

It’s so predictable. An innocuous tackle with unforeseeable consequences in a prelim.

Clearly shouldn’t be worthy of a suspension but players have been getting done for it all year.

Good luck with this one MRO.
It's a ****ing joke. Suspensions for unintentional cases like this should be deferred to the next season if it occurs in final. There's no way someone should miss out on a grand final because of that.

It's a ******* joke. Suspensions for unintentional cases like this should be deferred to the next season if it occurs in final. There's no way someone should miss out on a grand final because of that.
That's not how the system should work, at all. If it's a suspension in Round 2 it's a suspension in the GF.

That's not to say I think that sort of tackle should be punished, but you've gotta apply the rules consistently.

That's not how the system should work, at all. If it's a suspension in Round 2 it's a suspension in the GF.

That's not to say I think that sort of tackle should be punished, but you've gotta apply the rules consistently.
But, but, but it's a "grand final". Rules shouldn't apply to the last match of the year.

Look forward to the BS Michael Christian comes up with.

It's a ******* joke. Suspensions for unintentional cases like this should be deferred to the next season if it occurs in final. There's no way someone should miss out on a grand final because of that.
I like this idea, you still cop it but as long it’s a football act and not dog act off the ball you pay for it next season.

It’s better than applying the rules differently.

The AFL will probably bring this in for Collingwood. If you’ve done the wrong thing you’ve done the wrong thing, stiff shit. Just a shame Collingwood players can knock blokes out and get away with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Daicos dangerous tackle on Daniel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back