Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Until I see him putting pen to paper I'm not believing anything.

Privy to a lot of our contract signings, DR?

Or will his autograph on a North guernsey suffice?

I am not sure why people are getting excited on the prospect of Dale Thomas. Apart from being injury riddled for 2 years he hasn't played a decent game in almost 3.

Plus IMHO and FWIW and ATEOTD (insert any additional acronym you can think of) he just does not fit the North Melbourne spirit. He has a lot of tickets on himself and plays a selfish brand of football. Granted yes he has some skills but not enough to get me excited about him playing for us. Especially for the money he will command. #notworthit #pleasgodno #daisyistheworthknicknameever

North Melbourne "spirit" is only blue colour and humble and selfless when we are crap. When we are winning premierships, we are arrogant and play with flair. There was nothing humble about Carey, Schwass, Shannon Grant, Blight, Crosswell, Greig, Baker etc. These blokes all knew they were great players and they played big occasion football. We need a dose of that.

Ok, I got in touch with my contact this morning and I can strongly confirm that this is still very much a rumour.

Ok, I got in touch with my contact this morning and I can strongly confirm that this is still very much a rumour.

Great news B Tron. My sources were telling me it's more of a whisper, but if your contact has confirmed it's a rumour, that's fantastic for the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news B Tron. My sources were telling me it's more of a whisper, but if your contact has confirmed it's a rumour, that's fantastic for the club.
Definitely a solid rumour Mr. B.

Things are moving ahead at full steam.

Normally I keep things that I hear close to my chest.

But I can confirm that this is an actual rumour.

Don't ask me how I know this but lets just say I have my ear close to my cheek, if you know what I mean.

You must be a bloody contortionist. Oh! I see. That cheek.

How close is your ear to your cheek?
According to quantum theory and entanglement they are in the same place at the same time or nowhere at all.

You're either a genius at giving hints or just taking the piss
According to quantum theory and entanglement theory I can be doing both at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Daisy to North?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back