List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratkins really tips it in our favour I reckon
You'll love him. Very skilful player, with excellent left foot. Not a very contested style though. Great with ball in hand.

This is exactly the sort of incompetence that defines this club currently. As soon as Davies said in an interview that the details of a deal are less important than assessing whether your list is better at the end of an offseason, I knew we'd get absolutely reamed... of course you'd expect your list to be slightly better if you trade out future first rounders each year!

I'd be extremely cool with the deal if our F1 wasn't attached.
I wouldn't be when Geelong took Bowes contract off their hands they got given pick 7. When we take 2 contracts off their hands we say thanks by giving them our future first.

How can we possibly compete on a level playing field when this happens.

Maybe a few of you should try your hand at list management. I don't think it's as easy as many of you make it out to be.
This is like the McDonald’s kid getting your order wrong and me saying, “You can’t get mad. Why don’t you go try it? It’s so hard to get an order right.”

It’s a dumb trade and everyone can see it what’s so hard about that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wait....100% next year

"Ken just doesn't have list, I mean look, Ratugolea, Atkins, Richards, Evans, these players aren't taking you to a flag!"

Meanwhile 2 x first round picks and a dual AA out the door.

Honestly fold the club, I'll head back to watching Port districts.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
🤕😭🤢
This ****ing club!

I wouldn't be when Geelong took Bowes contact off their hands they got given pick 7. When we take 2 contracts off their hands we say thanks by giving them our future first.

How can we possibly compete on a level playing field when this happens,
Purge the Bowes trade from your memory. You'll be happier for it.

Who can blame Dan for leaving.
We're only a little club in Adelaide after all..
Why not go to a big club who demands success and cleans out losers to get there rather than staying at one who's just happy to exist.
This place is a joke. Goodluck getting 70k members again next year

This legitimately needs to be incorrect reporting..if we broker THAT deal I think i'll be looking for a new club to support or better still say goodbye to AFL.
Tasmania is looking good. Fancy not capitalising on as much as you can before they come in and accepting rubbish like pieces of shit like Atkins and Lukosiois who's done **** all even under Hardwick. Whilst possibly gifting Collingwood a once in a generation player to win them a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back