List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Who can blame Dan for leaving.
We're only a little club in Adelaide after all..
Why not go to a big club who demands success and cleans out losers to get there rather than staying at one who's just happy to exist.
This place is a joke. Goodluck getting 70k members again next year
I don't blame Dan at all because there's nothing wrong with following the money and he'll get a significant pay increase. My beef is with the club. If they accept this deal after the Rat deal we are the laughing stock of the comp and anything that we have done in the past like the Nick Stevens thing is just a story from the past.

We stand for nothing ...we make up the numbers and are cucks for the big clubs..burn the place down.

Atkins is a salary dump. He isnt a b grader. He is the softest player in the afl.

Richards is a fringe player. I like him. He might be good, but he has almost zero trade value.

Hardwick doesn't want to play lukosius and gold coast doesn't want his contract, so they can get some competent friggun half back flankers.

Port said they would only trade Houston for a clear win?

I don't blame Dan at all because there's nothing wrong with following the money and he'll get a significant pay increase. My beef is with the club. If they accept this deal after the Rat deal we are the laughing stock of the comp and anything that we have done in the past like the Nick Stevens thing is just a story from the past.

We stand for nothing ...we make up the numbers and are cucks for the big clubs..burn the place down.
I don't blame him at all either.
The club could of renegotiated his contract for a pay increase if they wanted too but they haven't.

Most of these reporters guess and copy each other.

Surely it doesn't include our future F1 and it's as simple as that. It then looks quite creative, since we can't keep trading first round picks, but we presumably have some unused cash planned for Perryman for a season.

If it does include our F1, Ratkins isn't a salary dump. Then it doesn't make any sense. Something major would be missing. Even Port isn't that bad at the trade table.

Hanging on to 1 pick makes all the difference.

This doesn't mean you have to accept losing star players on long contracts for unders. Why would we not just hold Houston to his deal?

Ratkins has negative value because he's a poor player on a bad contract. Richards has 0 value. If we're giving up that F1, this is a shockingly bad deal that we simply don't have to do at all.
has the deal been done yet? I'm just saying lets hold fire until the deal is lodged.

And everyone keeps saying North have offered more but have they really? What they are prepared to give us seems vague.

Yes this was the time to dig in, given the circumstances and the contract, but realistically it rarely happens. I've always though he was going, but we should be dealing with the club prepared to offer us the best deal.

I don't think Dan has made things as easy for us as he said he would. I'm more annoyed at him than the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come in peace , Port have not received fair or equitable compensation here for losing a 2 X AA. Heck , Freo gotta a better deal from the Pies for a solid player in Schultz. We paid overs there , albeit that was with Wright doing the dealing. When it comes to dealing all clubs should feel like they have come out winners.
Port. You are ........... the weakest link.

Fox Footy - "While the deal is still far from finalised, Port Adelaide would almost certainly emerge as the big winner from the dealing."
WTF
My whole life is one big gaslighting exercise.

Atkins is fine if the whole point of taking him was for GC to dump salary. The fact our F1 is included in two dumps of Atkins and luko is a joke
I can't see anywhere that our F1 is mentioned in this deal. I'm presuming it isn't included.

Houston for 13, 29, Richards isn't enough, so if we're trying to avoid a F1 for Luko, it must be that we're taking the Ratkins salary dump. If that's the case, it can't be a F1, it just cant.

RORY ATKINS IS A JASON CRIPPS PSYOP INTENDED TO MELT THE MINDS OF PORT SUPPORTERS

RORY ATKINS IS A CHRIS DAVIES AND KEN HINKLEY PSYOP INTENDED TO GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO PORT SUPPORTERS

BOOOOOO YOU FÜCKING CAMPAIGNERS!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back