List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes

More money, leadership role, big crow… I mean .. more money!

At the end of the day it should come down to does Dan want to go home to his lady this side of Xmas - if so he goes to North.

Hope she bats her eyelids.

We need more Moneyball ways of dealing if you have a long contract….

Can someone explain why we would be interested in Goad? Bloke in a 19 year old ruckman played 18 games in the VFL averaging 4 disposals, 5 hit outs a game and only kicked 1 goal for the year. Doesn’t scream talented
Well they did get originally get Goad for one of the JHF picks, so think of the meme potential if we brought Goad back to SA as steakknives to another deal and he also turned into a star.

So she is an office worker that could easily get a similar job in Adelaide or work remotely.

This is getting more and more pathetic by the day.

And yet it’s the Houston camp that’s furious.

Get absolutely fooked.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So she is an office worker that could easily get a similar job in Adelaide or work remotely.

This is getting more and more pathetic by the day.

And yet it’s the Houston camp that’s furious.

Get absolutely fooked.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This is what has me miffed, why can't the club just find her a sexy role in events or something and give her a few flights home a year to be with her friends / family to keep her happy and tell him he's here for another year. I feel they are playing the wrong hand here. Make her happy and he has a happy life and everyone wins.

This is what has me miffed, why can't the club just find her a sexy role in events or something and give her a few flights home a year to be with her friends / family to keep her happy and tell him he's here for another year. I feel they are playing the wrong hand here. Make her happy and he has a happy life and everyone wins.
This is where they want first round picks and probably don't see him as irreplaceable as us perhaps.

Won’t know until Dan says he wants to play for North.

They can split pick 2 and land two first round picks across two drafts (ironically pick 13)
Tiges trade 6 and 11 to North for 2 and 25?

North trade 11 and F1 for Houston and F2 maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back