List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna need north to spice it up with an ex-crow reject for us to consider it. They got Sam Kerridge or someone like that on their list?
Bin Teakle is available

John Ralph in the herald sun
'The houston camp are furious'

Has he really got a camp, because this situation is just too tense.

Are North willing to part with their future first for him?
I agree North will surprise a lot of us when they start putting 4 quarters together and will be hovering on finals.
A lot of talent and with Houston down back they will release Houston.

Clarko will look like a god again in a couple of years when he again has a plethora of top 10 picks running around.

**Sorry, this thread is updating quick and meant to reply to the post agreeing Norf will improve next year.

Reckon CD been on this forum. Thank f***!

Someone remind the f&*(ing mediots that a contracted player's future is not actually in limbo, and that other clubs' failure to negotiate in good faith and rationally is not Port's problem. I mean, to the extent that we don't project ourselves as a soft target of course. FFS. FFS.

I don’t get the girlfriend thing. I was a defence spouse for the first 10 years of my relationship (8 of those married). We lived interstate, overseas and apart during deployments. The preceding 7 years past defence life has allowed us to enjoy the fruits of years of personal and family sacrifice.

So I am of the view of harden the **** up.
As long as i'm not apart from my Border Collies I don't see the issue lol, the wife and I will be fine.

Carlton are paying for 3

2 firsts, a 2nd and a 3rd right?

Port paid similar for JHF and Rioli

Depends if we get something else back or if it involves 3 want away players. If it's the players, we've effectively given them away to move up the order in 3 separate trades.

Lol, our client wants to break his existing contract with three years remaining because he's found a girl that he didn't need to break COVID restrictions to bang.
You're being mean by not picking up scraps to let him go where he wants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My biggest gripe is that it's not as if his girlfriend's work is something that precludes her from living with him in Adelaide for the time being. She's an office worker - can easily do a large chunk of her job remotely.

If I were to make an uneducated guess, I'd say this situation has all over it the stink of a stereotypical Melbourne private girls' school graduate who is completely unwilling to compromise on staying plugged in to their in-reality-pretty-low-stakes social circuit.

Last edited:
Good work, CD. The media was trying to force this awful deal upon us - the exact details were fed to them giving Collingwood an excellent deal and totally screwing Port, but we didn't roll-over as scripted.

At Collingwood or Gold Coast? Surely not Port, we were being offered the worst trade I can remember. They should be furious that Collingwood has offered the contract he wants but isn't genuinely coming to the (trade) table.

With Pick 3, Carlton select .. Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back