List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

What else are they giving us ford? They want to keep one of their firsts for the twins.

That's the rub. They have to find something else. If they trade a player (which was suggested before trade period began) they could get what they need.

Also remember no one was calling this a superdraft until trading started. Suddenly the picks in it are worth squillions, even though there is no deadset star group of players.

Next year it will be rinse and repeat. Oh this group is much better than anyone thought at this time last year!

I’m comfortable with that for the Lukosius deal, moreso if it’s pick 23 not pick 29.

I think it will be a second round pick from a third party.

Essendon are trying to move up the order so they get another pick before there academy player
I wouldn’t mind houston for Roos pick 2
Swap that with Essendon for pick 9 and future 1st maybe some late pick swaps

Roos get there man
Essendon get 2 top 10 talent this year and we get 2 good 1st round picks
Seems win win for everyone

Who would had thought after the Ben Jacobs and JHF trades that north Melbourne would be viewed as the better club to deal with
Yea I dunno they perhaps built up good communication between each other over JHF, swings and roundabouts it's not bad to have respect built between clubs. Leppa on the other hand is majoring in douche 101 and may cause us to just ignore them although they are gonna have to talk about Richards.. could get awkward.

Yea I dunno they perhaps built up good communication between each other over JHF, swings and roundabouts it's not bad to have respect built between clubs. Leppa on the other hand is majoring in douche 101 and may cause us to just ignore them althouh they are gonna have to talk about Richards.. could get awkward.
Richards surely just goes to the national draft and risk it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no issue with Justin opting for the future over the present (even if I find that strange for a club that won the flag 1 year ago). But stop wasting our time with the nonsense. Just keep your picks and **** off.

We'll give you our 4th so you can get something for Joe Richards too don't worry.

Here is a direct quote I was given last night by someone involved in the negotiation process with Collingwood. I didn't want to post it, but given Leppitsch's smug interview on Trade Radio I feel it is appropriate:

"Leppitsch is an arrogant fück, and I hate arrogant fücks."

Safe to say Leppitsch won't be getting a Christmas card from anyone at Alberton.

While the words used aren’t exactly the words I heard for many port person so years ago about dodoro I could imagine it could be the same person.

Richards surely just goes to the national draft and risk it

I like to deal normally but if Leppitsch is being a ****head both in negotiation and publicly, we're not going to ever have a reasonable deal with him so there's no need to offer them shit. Walk Richards to the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back