List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Id be cool with taking less for Dan if we got Luko cheaper but we didn't even do that, in fact we paid more than future 1st for him

A guy they are pushing out and have stated is a clog to their salary cap.

If we have an off year we're potentially paying a top 10 pick for Lukosius as well as getting absolutely reamed on the deal for Houston.

I'm so sick of picks in the 19-24 range being called first round picks. That's not a first round pick. If we end up with 3 picks in the 19-29 range, we've lost the trade badly.
I do agree ....but that is what they are going to say

I think they said one 1st rounder under pick 10 and a 2nd or 2 x first rounders > pick 10

This club has lost the bloody plot I don't want that ex crom anywhere near Alberton absolute dogs breakfast of a deal grow a spine port and just keep Houston if we're not winning the deal WE DON'T have to lose this one !

We must be looking at splitting 13 probably with Sydney for 19 and 21, that would ease the pain a bit as your getting 2 high draft picks on top of luko and Richards. They are saying a player picked at 20 would be equivalent to a pick 7 or 8 in previous drafts.
Don't know let's see how it pans out but Atkins is just a waste of a list spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must be looking at splitting 13 probably with Sydney for 19 and 21, that would ease the pain a bit as your getting 2 high draft picks on top of luko and Richards. They are saying a player picked at 20 would be equivalent to a pick 7 or 8 in previous drafts.
Don't know let's see how it pans out but Atkins is just a waste of a list spot

It'd look okay if Houston was out of contract and we had to deal, but we just don't have to do it. We can just keep the best halfback in the league and not trade him for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back