List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Port
"We want two 1st Rounders"

We'll give you Rory Atkins...
SOLD!

Atkins to Port WTF!! I remember the night of bananagate. R Atkins was one one of the crows players who was serving it up to our supporters on the eastern outer flank. And I mean really serving it up! Actually I thought that AFL took a dim view of visiting players stirring up the home supporters (yes I know it was our showdown) - yet nothing happened.
If I remember correctly this is when true Port Adelaide supporters got to really, really hate Rory Atkins and the franchise who he played for.
And yet the news out there is that he maybe Alberton bound. WTF!! You’ve got to be joking.

Last edited:
I like the notion of always doing trades where you get shafted just to keep everyone else in the league happy.... I mean, at what point does another team do something to keep us happy?

Answer: they don't. Because they don't ****ing care about that shit. But our soft **** admin do apparently.

Taking bets on who we'll shunt out next year to trade back into the draft. Bergman the most likely option. Butters a Hail Mary but you couldn't rule it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twomey mentioned the deal he laid out hinges on port so I'm hoping it's a deal gold coast and Collingwood are pushing only and port will say not good enough and we get to keep our future first round. Maybe a 4th club might get involved.

The smug geniuses who run Port will have to once again condescend to explain to the white noise why this is such a great deal.

Must be a great burden for such incredibly smart operators like Koch, Richardson, Davies and Hinkley to explain the realities of the modern football industry to such an unsophisticated supporter base.

Pearsplaining

Atkins to Port WTF!! I remember the night of bananagate. R Atkins was one one of the crows players who was serving it up to our supporters on the eastern outer flank. And I mean really serving it up! Actually I thought that AFL took a dim view of visiting players stirring up the home supporters (yes I know it was our showdown) - yet nothing happened.
If I remember correctly this is when true Port Adelaide supporters got to really, really hate Rory Atkins and franchise who he played for.
And yet the news out there is that he maybe Alberton bound. WTF!! You’ve got to be joking.
and to leave his contract with the Gold Coast you would assume hes been promised game time, or a new 2+ year deal, most probably both.

Mate, 2 days after the trade is done all the usuals will be out talking about our acquisitions and how well we'll go this year. Happens every year, rage fades quickly amongst the RCG crew that just focus on the positive and will post threads on our exciting new best 22.

Look, I like most in here have been raging for yonks, and the rage isn’t fading if anything intensifies.

This isn’t like the Wingard trade, where Burton in 2018 was a player with good potential. Pick 15, which turned out to be 18, and 35, and add that to picks 5 + 12, and I can live with that.

This time we're giving up our gem, a 2x AA player, for King’s ransom of utter shit and scrub that’s been living in Gold Coast sewers from how shit he’s been.

Luko has good potential but so far hasn't shown anything major and has to hit the ground running when he comes. Richards has shown good signs in his handful of games but is very inexperienced at AFL level, but paying a king ransom for this potential is just not on.

It's not like paying a king ransom for bringing the Daicos brothers and a side of Pendlebury; like, come on, I'll be amazed if the rage fades, especially after this.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back