List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

They hate next year's draft. 7 of the top 18 players apparently are academy or F/S selections, and it's no where near as strong in terms of depth.

They're still not sure whether they're going to accept the deal - but it's trending that way.

Port have been fücked over by Paul Connors and the political feud between Gold Coast and Richmond.
Port internally do hate the draft, but I don't agree with that take.

If we can't get 2 decent picks in this draft, you stay out of it, take North's future first and go all in on Sharp. How people sit inside the club and think he won't be worth it is beyond me.

Yeah I know, just sounds like someone has been in his ear and you know how piss week we can be when it comes to giving in.
Let’s just try and be calm till we see what the final deal is.
I can’t see Port being this stupid, maybe it’s like what politicians do, let leak there planning to do something then people get upset about it then they release a slightly better plan and people accept it because it’s not as bad as they first thought.
Sneaky 😉
As I said before we are being conditioned.

How the **** did we go from demanding two first rounders to Rory ****ing Atkins?

Please stop dealing with Collingwood. Walk Joe Richards through the PSD. If we are taking on all of Lukosius' contract then pay GC a price in draft capital that reflects this.

It's not rocket science, **** me.

This deal will get done tomorrow in a revised form where we get pick 23 instead of 29 or something similar. Gold Coast take a little extra hit on behalf of Collingwood and we make it look like we were strong, but it will still be a shit show of a trade for us. Too much work has gone into it to get it to that point to just totally blow it up and start from scratch.

Well let’s just wait and see what they actually do. It seems they’ve finally woken up to the Collingwood tactic of using the media to strong arm deals.

This deal will get done tomorrow in a revised form where we get pick 23 instead of 29 or something similar. Gold Coast take a little extra hit on behalf of Collingwood and we make it look like we were strong, but it will still be a shit show of a trade for us. Too much work has gone into it to get it to that point to just totally blow it up and start from scratch.
Yer

Was rory atkins steak knives in the deal or was he a salary dump to sweeten the deal for gold coast? Surely it has to be a salary cap dump. The deal is fairer without him in the trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back